Chapter 9: A Night of Fun (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 9 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the outburst (Y/N) had a week ago he felt a little guilt for how he yelled at Yang and Winter, even though they like him a lot he still couldn't choose as it would hurt their feelings if he chose one of them to date. (Y/N) is walking back to his dorm and as he does he sees a note on the door and he gets confused and he takes it and reads it and it has lipstick kiss marks on it and it's telling him to walk inside and he gets confused as he walks in and he sees nothing, then the door closes and he turns around to get pushed in the bed and he looks to see Yang and Winter in their bra and panties as he is shocked.....................
(Y/N): "Woah, girls what's going on here?"
Yang: "(Y/N), we're sorry."
Winter: "We realized we shouldn't have done what we did trying to get you to love us. So, we came to a decision."
(Y/N): "What decision?"
Yang/Winter: "That we're gonna share you."
...................his eyes widen in surprise and he can tell they are really sorry and he smiles as he wraps his arms around their waists..................
(Y/N): "Alright, I guess if you both are okay with it then I have no problem with it. I'm sorry how I yelled at you two."
...................they smile and Yang was the first to kiss him and he kisses back, then Winter does the same as Yang goes down his body and he feels her taking off his pants and taking his member out and jerking him off making him groan, then Winter joins and he feels Yang and Winter both lick his member, then he felt them suck on his member and they took turns sucking on his member. Then as Winter is sucking on his member, Yang smirks and whispers something in Winter's ear and she giggles as she stops sucking on his member and the both undid their bras and threw them to the side and then both places their breasts on his member and rubbed his member with their breasts and he moans and groans at the feeling.....................
(Y/N): "Oh god."
Yang: "So, (Y/N). How does this feel?"
(Y/N): "It feels amazing, you both are fantastic."
Yang: *giggles* "Good, glad you're enjoying it."
Winter: "Just sit back and enjoy it."
...................he felt them lick the tip of his member at the same time and he groans louder at the feeling, then after a while he felt his end approaching.................
(Y/N): "Yang, Winter. I'm gonna cum."
Yang: "Go on, don't hold back."
Winter: "Release it all over us."
...................after acouple of seconds he releases his seed on their breasts and faces, (Y/N) breathes hard and he felt on of them sit on his lap and he sees Yang as she looks down at him.................
Yang: "Here we go (Y/N)."

3rd P.O.V

...................Yang positions his member at her opening and she goes down his member as she moans at the feeling and she bounces on his member at medium speed at the same time moan at the feeling...................
Yang: "Oh gosh, it's so big like I remember."
...................Winter goes over (Y/N) and she spreads her opening..................
Winter: "Please lick me (Y/N)."
...................he grabs her hips and lowers her to his mouth and she moans loud at the feeling as he licks her opening, Yang still bounced on his member as both her and Winter are moaning loud as they're being pleasured, then Yang places her feet on the bed and she bounces faster and her moans become more frequent, then (Y/N) darts his tongues in Winter's opening and she moans loud at the feeling and then after a while they all felt their ends approaching.................
(Y/N): "Girls, I'm gonna cum."
Yang: "Me too, cum inside me (Y/N). I wanna cum with you."
Winter: "I'm gonna cum too."
...................Yang increases here speed as she moans more frequently, then Yang releases first and that makes (Y/N) release his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and Winter lets out a big moan and she releases on his face and in his mouth, then Yang takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her opening, Yang sits back and Winter lays on the bed as he positions his member at her opening and he inserts it making her moan at the feeling and he thrusts at medium speed and her moans become frequent and she grips the bedsheets as he thrusts inside her.....................
Winter: "Oh gosh, so big. So big still, its so good. Please keep going (Y/N), harder and faster please."
.................he increases his speed and pounds her hard making her moan more frequently, then (Y/N) undoes Winter's hair and she lets it down, then he raises her legs forward and he thrusts harder and faster as she moans louder. Then after a while he felt his end approaching..................
(Y/N): "Winter, I'm gonna cum."
Winter: "Cum inside me."
................she wraps her legs around his waist and he increases his speed and after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. He takes his member out and then Yang lays on Winter and (Y/N) as they look at him...................
(Y/N): "You girls can't get enough can you?"
Yang: "And neither can you."
Winter: "Please (Y/N), just one more time."
...............he goes to them and he inserts his member in Yang and she moans loud at the feeling as he thrusts inside her, then he pulls out and inserts his member in Winter's opening as he thrusts inside her making her moan at the feeling, he takes turns thrusting inside Yang and Winter as they both moan at the feeling, then (Y/N) felt his end approaching and he releases his seed inside Yang and then he does with Winter as they moan at the feeling. Then (Y/N) lays in the bed and Yang and Winters lays with him as he wrapped his arms around them as they pulled the blanket on them..................
Yang: "That was so good, so amazing."
Winter: "You're amazing (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "And you both are amazing as well."
..................they kiss his cheeks and he smiles................
(Y/N): "Just promise you're not going to compete of each other again."
Yang/Winter: "We promise, we love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you both too."
.................all three of them drift to sleep as now (Y/N) doesn't have one, but two girls to love."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)