Chapter 3: The Date with Yang

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and yes this is the chapter where the date with Yang is going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is getting ready for his date with Yang and he decided to date her first since she did ask him out first, then checks to see that he's ready and he walks out his dorm and makes his way to where Yang is waiting for him and he sees her, then he approached her..........
(Y/N): "Hey Yang."
Yang: "Hello handsome."
(Y/N): *blushes* "So, you ready?"
Yang: "You bet I am."
..........they walk to the bullhead, then they go to Vale and they head to the location of their date, and it's what Yang said what she asked (Y/N) to, they went to the movies and they sat down during the movie and it's a scary movie. Then as a scary part came on Yang jumped and held (Y/N)'s arm in fear, he looks at her then he hugs her calming her down, then she looks at him and smiles. Then the movie ended and they headed to a ice cream shop and they sat down and started eating...........
Yang: "I just don't get it, you never got scared at that part of the movie."
(Y/N): "I seen scarier stuff in movies. I kinda expected that to happen."
Yang: *giggles* "Same here, but it still got me."
..........they laugh, then as they do all of the sudden something get poured on Yang and a random guy poured his drink on her............
Yang: "Hey. Watch it asshole."
Random Guy: "Sorry babe, you needed to cool off so I had to."
..........(Y/N) grabs his milkshake and flings it at him making his face covered in it as Yang laughs at him along with everyone else in the ice cream shop.........
(Y/N): "You better watch it asshole. That was so uncalled for, you better apologize."
Random Guy: "Screw you."
..........the guy goes for a punch, but (Y/N) ducks and delivers one of his own making his mouth bleed. Then the guy gets up angry and (Y/N) kicks him into the wall and the guy runs back to him, but (Y/N) flips him on the ground and he groans in pain..........
(Y/N): "I'm not gonna tell you again. Apologize to her, now."
.........the guy gets up and he rushes at (Y/N) to deliver a punch and (Y/N) blocks it and punched him in the face, then slammed him on the ground and put him in an armlock..........
(Y/N): "APOLOGIZE NOW!"
Random Guy: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have poured my drink on you, It was uncalled for."
(Y/N): "Damn right it was, now get the hell outta here."
.........(Y/N) throws him out and he flies in a garbage can and he closes the door, then everyone cheers and he grabs a towel from the janitors closet and gives it to Yang as she dries herself off.........
Yang: "Thanks."
(Y/N): "You're welcome. He definitely deserved that."
.........they stared at each other eye to eye, then they smile. Then they walked back to Beacon and they looked at each other again..........
Yang: "I really had a fun time (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Same here. It was really cool hanging out with you."
Yang: "So, I'll see you around."
(Y/N): "Yeah."

Yang P.O.V

..........they walked back to their dorms and Yang goes behind a corner and she fist bumps..........
Yang: "Yes. Perfect success, I'm definitely going to win this love rivalry. Winter will never stand a chance."
..........Yang is still determined to win (Y/N)'s heart, but she's hoping with Winter it doesn't go good, then she arrives at her dorm and she gets in her bed and gets ready for bed..........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) walks back to his dorm and he sits down on his bed and breathes hard after his date with Yang, he finally had the date with him. He now has Winter to go on a date with and he won't know what kind of date it will be."
(Y/N): (Alright, everything did good with Yang. Now, I have to go out with Winter.)

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter and now that this is done its Winter that's next, and with that said, see y'all next time.)