Final Chapter & Epilogue: A Futrue with a Big Family

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the final chapter of this story and by the title of this story you should know what's going to happen in this chapter and at the end of this chapter will be something I want to ask you readers at the end of this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
10 Years later

"In a house somewhere near patch the sun shines through the window and it shines on the face of a certain guy who is waking up, the guy's name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he opens one eyes and he sits up and then he looks on his right to see Yang sleeping and he looks left to see Winter asleep as well and he smiles, after what happened he married both of them and they got a mansion that was built for them after they got married, (Y/N) he gets outta bed and he goes in the bathroom as he looks in the mirror and he looks at his face as he rubs the beard that he grew since then.....................
(Y/N): "Should I actually shave this or trim it?"
????: "I think you look sexy with the beard."
..................he looks to see Yang as she is leaned on the doorway and he smiles and she walks up to him and kisses him as he kisses back....................
(Y/N): "You really think I should keep it?"
Yang: "Yeah of course, I love it."
???? 2: "You definitely are more handsome with the beard."
...................they both look to see Winter standing there and he kisses her as she walked up to him....................
(Y/N): "I guess I'll keep it."
...................they smile and then (Y/N) takes a shower as Yang and Winter heads into the kitchen, then he walks out in his normal attire and he walks down stairs and as he does he hears footsteps behind him..................
???? 3: "Daddy. Daddy."
???? 4: "Father."
...................he turns around and he catches his kids as he hugged them and they hugged him, then he looks at them as he stops hugging them he looks at Yin who is his and Yang's child as she has both Yang's blonde hair and lilac eyes, then he looks at his son Walter as he is his and Winter's child as he has the white hair and blue eyes making him a Schnee. He smiles as he looks at them smiling.................
(Y/N): "Yin, Walter how many times have I told you two not to jump from the staircase? You both could get hurt."
....................they crossed their arms and they pouted..................
Yin: "But, you always catch us daddy."
Walter: "Yeah. You really do."
....................he chuckles as they went into the kitchen and they sat down as Yin and Walter sat in the chairs as Yang and Winter walks in as breakfast is being brought in and everyone starts eating as they set up their plates and they began eating. Then everyone is in the backyard as (Y/N) is playing hide-and-seek with the kids, he starts looking for them. He walks around and then he hears snickering as he looks at where it's coming from and he sneaks towards the sound and then.................
(Y/N): "Found you."
....................they scream and they lunge at him as they tried to tackle him and he tickles them making them laugh, then they walked back in as (Y/N) heard the doorbell and Yang answers it and Ruby and Weiss walked in, then Yin and Walter ran to them.................
Yin: "Aunt Ruby."
Walter: "Aunt Weiss."
....................they got on their knees and they hugged them, then everyone is in the living room as Yang and Winter sat next to (Y/N) as Yang is on his right and Winter is on his left...................
Yang: "You know, I kinda felt bad after that love rivalry 10 years ago."
Winter: "Yeah. But, that was the past. And here we are with you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "And I'm glad to be with you both. I love you."
Yang/Winter: "We love you too."
....................they kiss his cheeks as they relaxed and (Y/N) has a future with two girls he fell in love as they may have had a little love rivalry, he still loved them."

The End

(A/N: Well that's the end of this story, if you enjoyed this let me know and what I mentioned at the beginning of this chapter:

I want to know what you readers want to see next in a book like this involving 2 RWBY characters or if you like there can be one where Team RWBY is in a love rivalry.

And the other idea, you can choose a RWBY girl or a girl from another anime that's in a love rivalry and here are some suggested characters in a RWBY characters and another anime girl in a love rivalry:

Ruby Rose (RWBY) and Asuka (Senran Kagura)

Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Yagyu (Senran Kagura)

Team RWBY and Pyrrha or another RWBY female and Team Hanzo (Senran Kagura)

Basically something like these suggestions, just let me know and I will work on it,

Now with all that said and done, see y'all next time.)