Chapter 7: Winter gets her Chance (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this story and just like the previous chapter with the lemon with Yang, here is the lemon with Winter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Winter P.O.V

"After Winter found out about yesterday with Yang, she still was determined to win and she found out that (Y/N) is in Vale as he was looking for something for his weapon. He walks through the alleyway and then Winter throws something behind him and he looks to see nothing and then Winter sneaks towards him and then as he turned around she placed something over his mouth and he fell asleep as she caught his body before he hits the ground..............
Winter: "Now, we will have our fun. I have no intention of loosing."
.............she kisses his cheek and she smirks, then she helps him up and takes him to the place where she intends on what she's gonna do............

3rd P.O.V

............(Y/N) is asleep after what Winter did and he suddenly started to wake up and he looks around to see he's in a hotel room, but not any hotel room, it's a high-class one. (Y/N) suddenly felt a sensation at his member and he looks to see Winter in her bra and panties, and she's sucking on his member and he is surprised............
(Y/N): "W.......Winter what're you doing?"
Winter: "What do you think? I'm pleasuring you."
...........she licks the tip of his member and he moans and groans at the feeling, then Winter takes her breasts and places his member between them and she rubs his member...........
(Y/N): "W...W...Wint.......Winter, wait.........."
Winter: "I know this isn't your first time feeling this. I know you did it with Yang, *his eyes widen* and yet I have no intention of loosing you to her."
............she sucks the tip of his member as she rubbed his member with her breasts and he moans and groans at the feeling, then he places his hands on the back of her head and she sucks on his member more and then after a while he felt his end approaching and he releases his seed in her mouth without warning and he breathes hard, Winter swallows his load and then she takes his member outta her mouth and then she takes off her panties and she rubs her opening on his member and she moans as well..............
Winter: "Now then, how about we get started?"
............she positions his member at her opening and she goes down his member and she whimpers as her virginity is being taken away and she struggles as an obstacle is met and she then slams down on his member and she moans loud at the feeling...........
Winter: "You're..........so big."
(Y/N): "Wait, Winter you were still a virgin?"
Winter: *nods* "I..........I never had the chance to do this since I was always on duty and............now I have my first time to you. It's okay, the pain hurts a little."
...........she cries and (Y/N) sits up and rubs her back and she hugs him, then Winter slowly started bouncing on his member and she lets out soft and gentle moans, then she pushes him down on the bed and she still bounces on his member and her speed increases and her moans become more frequent. Then he gropes her breasts and she moans louder, and she increases her speed and her moans become more frequent and she places her hands in his shoulders as she bounces faster and harder on his member, then as she does she felt her end approaching.............
Winter: "Oh (Y/N), I'm gonna cum."
.............she lets out a big moan and she releases on his member and she breathes hard, then (Y/N) picks her up and lays her on the bed and he starts sucking on her breasts and she moans, then he thrusts inside her and she moans, then he increases his speed and pounds her hard..............
Winter: "Yes. Oh yes, (Y/N) just like that. You're so good."
............then Winter grabs the back of his head and she kisses him and she moans in the kiss, then he increases his speed as his end is approaching and since she was kissing him he couldn't warn her and he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. Then she hugs him as she breathes hard and then his seed leaks out as his member is still inside her and then he turns Winter on her hands and knees, then he thrusts inside her..............
Winter: "Oh yes, please. More (Y/N), more."
............then he thrusts harder and faster and pounds her, then he gropes her breasts and lifts her up and she moans loud. Then Winter let's her hair down and she's in a puddle of moans as he thrusts inside her. Then (Y/N) lays on the bed and he thrusts inside Winter reverse style and she moans more frequently................
Winter: "(Y/N), this feels............this feels so good..........you're amazing. So, amazing."
(Y/N): *groans* "Winter, I'm gonna cum again."
Winter: "Inside me. Please cum inside me."
............he increases his speed and her moans become more frequent and then after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and she breathes hard, then he takes his member out and his seed leaks out as Winter falls back on the bed and lays next to (Y/N), then he pulls the blanket over them and Winter snuggles next to him as they fall to sleep."

To be continued..............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)