↬ angel [vol.2]

tears immediately fled down my face, he was gonna give this to me when we got married, but we never did, and thats what hurts most.

i put the notebook in my bag and leave the house fleeing to my own, and when i reach, i run up the stairs and sit down on the bed and pick up the book, flipping for the second page, 

— how we met;
i remember this clear as day, you were wearing a baby pink crop top and high waisted, black jeans. your hair was curled and you had very light make up, i remember looking and you and thinking "she's the one, she's the one for me."

i was working at a donut shop at the time to earn some cash, so when you came up to me and gave me your order, i noticed myself staring and didn't hear a word you said, so captivated by the stunning human who's standing a few feet away from me, "excuse me, can you repeat your order?" i had said, my cheeks totally flushed, going fifty shades of red, you smiled very softly, due to noticing my embarrassment,

and your gorgeous baby blue eyes shot up and met mine, "i'd like a chocolate donut, please." you smiled again, with your pink, yet somewhat red lips.

i mumbled a "i'll be right with you" and grabbed your chocolate donut. a million thoughts raced my mind, i wanted to ask for your number, but i didn't know how, and i really didn't want to get embarrassed even more. i also had a feeling you were taken, but i prayed you weren't. selfish right?

i handed you your donut and you payed, and when i thought i just missed an opportunity to be with a wonderful girl, you turned around and said "can i have your phone?"

my heart fell to my stomach, "u-uh okay" i stuttered, handing you the unlocked phone. you took it in your tiny hand, the light from the phone reflecting on your face, making your freckles show. i wanted to count each one, you snapped me out of my train of thought when you handed me the phone back, "here, maybe text me sometime?" you smiled again, making my heart skip a beat, as you turned around on your heels and the bell of the store rang signaling you left.

and i stood there for a solid five minutes shocked at what just happened, until i obviously got yelled out to start cleaning the tables.

i texted you that night and surprisingly got a reply back, i remember we talked for hours that night.

i knew from that moment that i wanted to call you mine for the remainder of my life.

keep on reading, for the next page
holds our first date.

;

since ya'll asked for
a part two! here you go,
maybe i'll do a part three
if this does well, and obviously
if you guys want a third chapter.

🍯; stay safe and hydrated, loves.