⚡️fifteen⚡️

Grayson, Luna and the kids were all having a beach day with Ethan and Cameron. It was a Wednesday and not many people were at the beach. The kids had a day off of school and they wanted to make the most of it.

Luna lathered the sunscreen on both Ashton and Sophia. Ashton whined the whole time while Sophia laughed.

Grayson went to go to get ice cream from the small parlor by the parking lot.

"Thank you daddy." Ashton said as soon as Grayson got back with the ice cream.

It had been a few weeks since Ashton started calling Grayson daddy. Sophia followed soon after by calling Luna mommy.

Cameron and Ethan had never heard Ashton call Grayson daddy so they both looked at each other, wide eyed. Grayson didn't seem to notice as he put sunscreen on his body.

After everyone had put on sunscreen, Cameron and Ethan took Sophia and Ashton into the water while Luna and Grayson stayed behind to finish their ice cream. Just as they were about to get up, a voice startled Luna and she turned around with a scowl on her face.

"Why is it that everyplace I go you're there? You're such a stalker." Stacey rolled her eyes.

She had on a way too revealing white bikini which was a size too small. She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to push her boobs up.

"I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to see you ever again but I guess I'm gonna have to teach you another lesson." Luna growled as she went to stand up.

This caused Grayson to turn around. Stacey's eyes fell onto him like he was a piece of meat and she smirked as she walked closer to him. He stood up and put his arm around Luna's waist.

"Hello, I'm Stacey. What's your name?" She seductively asked as she touched his bicep.

"Get your hands off of me, I know who you are. Don't ever come around me or my girlfriend again." Grayson clenched his jaw as he moved his arm, making her hand fall.

"Oh come on, why have that when you could have this." She licked her lips as she got even closer.

"What's going on here?" Ethan asked from behind them as he walked up with Cameron and the two little ones.

"Oh there's two? Double the fun." She bit her lip as she looked between both Ethan and Grayson.

"Ew. What the hell are you doing with your lip?" Ethan asked as Luna and Grayson quietly laughed.

Ashton peeked out from behind Ethan's legs and saw the same women who insulted him and his mom at the store. He stepped out in front of his mom and grabbed her hand.

"Get away from my mommy." He stated the same phrase as he did in the store.

Stacey reached down and slapped him in the face causing him to fall. Grayson clenched his jaw along with Ethan. Cameron's eyes went wide and Luna started to see red.

"I told you not to talk like that to me again, get some manners." Stacey made a face at him.

Luna stepped away from everyone and Stacey backed up.

"Cam, take the kids to the car." Luna angrily said as she stepped closer and closer to Stacey. Cameron nodded and took Ashton who was still sitting on the ground and Sophia who was on the verge of tears.

Luna threw a punch at Stacey as she tried to back up even more but ended up tripping. It got her square in the cheek and she shrieked. Luna got on top of her and started to repeatedly punch her face.

"NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" Luna screamed as she continued beating Stacey.

Stacey tried to fight back but it was no use. She started losing energy and sight as Luna bruised her skin.

"Luna, that's enough. You're going to kill her." Grayson warned as he started running towards her with Ethan behind him.

"Luna!" Grayson yelled again.

Ethan and Grayson pulled Luna off of Stacey as she fought them. It was no use, their grip didn't budge as she tried freeing her arms and waist from them.

"Let me go!"

"If we let you go are you going to go back?" Ethan asked as they stopped.

"Hell yeah she hit my son!"

"Then we can't let you go, look what you already did." Ethan said as the started walking again.

Luna looked at Stacey who was struggling to sit up. Her white bikini was stained with sand and blood and her hair was a mess. One of her extensions was in her hand and her face was covered in bruises and blood.

They stopped at the bathroom and Ethan let go while Grayson still held onto her.

"E, you go get the beach bag and towels while I clean up her hands." Grayson told Ethan and looked down at Luna's hands which were covered in blood with bruises on them. Ethan nodded and walked back to their stuff.

Grayson took Luna into the bathroom and locked the door while walking to the sink. He let go of Luna gently and turned on the sink. He put her hands under the water and watched as the clear liquid turned into a faded red color. Luna sniffled.

"What's wrong, babe?" Grayson asked as he kissed her cheek.

"This keeps happening and soon Ashton's going to be scared of me. He watched me beat her up last time and this time he saw me get angry at her. He's going to think I'm crazy and hate me." She frowned as tears rolled down her face.

"He's not going to hate you. I'll do everything I can to keep her away from you. Ashton would never hate you. He loves you so much, baby." Grayson hugged her and wiped her tears.

Luna nodded as she's turned off the sink and wiped her hands with paper towels.

"Thank you." Luna said as she kissed his cheek.

Grayson smiled and grabbed her bruised knuckle, kissing it.

"Anything for you."

______________
hoped you liked the chapter. As always thx for reading.