New Mission

"So will you accept or see the fate of everyone you love," he said blackmailing her.
"What exactly am I accepting?" She said confidently.
"We now you really killed a man whether it was out of self defense or not we don't care, you just have to go back to that jail cell. I'll come get you out the proper way then you'll get on this rich man's good side and when we say so you'll threaten him and maybe have to kill him, but this is not an option so I'm guessing it's a yes," he said in the most frustrating way.

She felt trapped, literally she was but also physically because she had no way out.

"Fine, but my family doesn't get to know that I'm released until I'm done and can go home. Deal?" She said hopefully.

"Deal," he said happily.

She only agreed because she remembered the law that if you've already murdered someone and get released, you can kill someone else and they can't contain you again.

"Are you going to untie me so I can go back?" She said irritated. Funny enough even though she'd been confined in solitary confinement for 2 years, she never felt more glad to get back inside and wait for what had to take place.

She shimmied up to go back to her cell only to be happy that she'd arrived to a more spacious, above ground place, she hoped.

Time went by but she was 100% sure that she wasn't getting released today. The darkness once again fell upon her and the shadows danced around her in what she thought was her last goodbye as she was leaving this place.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months and then into a year. What had happened had they forgotten me she thought to herself. Why did she even care anyways it's not like it mattered if they'd forgotten her good on her, but what about her family and her daughter that needed her.

The cell door opened to a policeman standing in front of her. "Miss Tina, you have been approved to leave early on the bases of a man coming forward to pay for you and take you home," he completed formally.

What do you think should happen when she leaves with the man? Will she start her mission or will she make a run for it and risk losing it all? Will she do the mission and go unpunished or did he make sure that she'd always have to run for her freedom? Pls tell me