I'm Getting Attached And Destroyed

Hey guys I know this has taken awhile but I really don't know how to continue and I'm about to try my best so good luck to me. I have other another story called A Bond That Can't Be Broken.

After that horrible dream, I went to bed after my first day not taking me any further away from my hell instead, it's bringing me closer because I need to take action and fast. The next day, I went to the office of Blake since he called me, sadly my phone is tracked by those men so I can't make any contact with my daughter or their will be consequences. Well that's what they said technically.

I knocked on the door, I never felt such a surge of pain, I just thought to myself never will I do that again. "Come in," Blake said. "Hello,I was called,"I said though I was seriously worried I was in trouble from yesterday. "Don't worry you're not in trouble. I just wanted to give you your phone,"he said but as if he was hiding something, "you can call your daughter now." I didn't bother telling him I couldn't cause I'm sure telling someone that you're unable to call your daughter is grounds for suspicion.

I just nodded and said, "Is that all?" He said, "Well I just wanted to tell you that you really need to make sure you don't fall asleep while taking care of the horses it could cause a lot of problems for you. Mostly any part that's close to the horses legs." He was laughing like my misfortune was so hilarious. Anyways, I said, "I'll make sure I don't. I wanted to tell you that your woman in-charge refused to let me leave yesterday." "Yeah I knew she'd do that, she doesn't like that fact that you're doing 2 jobs,"he said as if he's hoping that's the only reason. Wow to live in fear sucks, oh wait that's everyday of my life summed up in a few words.

I then was excused and walked down the hall to go to the princesses room. I was contemplating my life choices when I heard a scream and it wasn't happy. I ran to the little girls aid. She had just been slapped and I later found out it was because she ate something she shouldn't have. "This girl is a menace. I refuse to work with a child like you. You will be a terrible queen in the future,"she said to herself and the girl, she then stormed off and quit. "Hey I'm sorry about that. What exactly did you do wrong?"I asked patiently. "I ate chocolate. She said, 'Chocolate is not to be eaten by royalty because they shouldn't be fat.' I just ate a small piece cause it tastes so good,"she said sadly. "Aww sweetie, why don't you tell your dad?" I asked her, her face stained with tears and a red hand mark across her left cheek. "He's too busy for me," she said sadly.

"No he's not. Let's go talk to him together,"I said confidently completely forgetting my task at hand which is not making friends but destroying the kingdom. I went to the door and restrained myself from knocking. "Can I come in? I need to talk to you,"she asked kindly. "Sure sweetie,"he said enthusiastically, "how's my little girl?" He then saw me trailing in and said, "Am I in trouble?" "No daddy, but that woman was mean she slapped me. Micah came and rescued me from that devil,"she said angry. "Ok sweetie, but don't forget manners. You can't call her such things no matter how bad she is," he said sweetly. "Why not?"she said curiously. "It's just not the way sweetie pie. Now go I need to talk to Micah,"he said finally. "Am I in trouble?"I said sweetly but still nervous.

He laughed. "No, but please don't teach her this stuff,"he said seriously now. "I didn't those were her words. I just told her to come speak to you. She thinks you're too busy for her,"I said this trying to save myself and not thinking of his feelings. I then saw how dejected he became. "I'm sorry,"I said knowing I spoke out of turn. "It's fine. You're right though. I make it seem that way,"he said sadly but then dismissed me. I went to the little girl and saw her crying on the bed. "Hey what's wrong?"I said kindly. "I never get to spend time with him anymore. I don't think he misses me,"she said despondently. "No he does sweetie. He just told me so. Don't be this way. He really does love you or he wouldn't have let you in,"I said seriously. She nodded and then I took her to dinner and left to have mine. I then went straight to my room to call none other than my worst enemy.

"Hello,"I said monotonously. "Oh look who finally decided to call. I thought I would have to track down your daughter and take her for me but I see you kept our deal,"he said evilly. "Yeah yeah what do you want?"I asked seriously annoyed by them. "Well make him trust you enough that he lets you take care of his daughter,"he said seriously. At least I knew I could tell the king and they wouldn't know until it was too late because they just proved they don't have the advantage of watching me but they could be bluffing. "That's already my job,"I said now irritated. "Hey girl remember who's in charge here," he said to my comment since he could hear irritation. I rolled my eyes. "Fine if you're done with that then. Then you must find a way to bring him down, find his weakness and tell me in a months time or else their will be consequences and if all of a sudden you decide not to cooperate just tell me. I'll just come up with a new plan that will be even better, destroy the kingdom and finally have your daughter all to myself while you watch on screaming for her to be let go. That would be fun right?"he said finally waiting for my reply. He finally hung up cause I didn't reply.

I just burst into tears thinking of watching my daughter go through all that. What did she ever do? What did I ever do? Why did I have her in the first place? She would've been better off dead. I wouldn't have to worry everyday if she'd die or get hurt. I guess that's the chance you take when you have kids. I've lost everything already even though I'm trying not to lose everything. It's all over.

So why do I keep trying to keep my life and family safe if their's no use in trying anymore. Why? WHY? WHY?

Hey guys this took awhile to write but I got it done finally. I hope it's ok but idk what's going to happen next myself. Vote and comment pls. And tell me what you think.