Hello Person I Dont Know

Well if i thought it was bad before my mom ends up inviting the guy inside. They were in the living room and i had gone up to my room to go and get dressed for the day i put on a pretty sun dress from the thrift store.

After that i went back down stairs to talk to my mom to ask and see if i could walk around town, but before i could ask i over heard them talking

 ~ I know i know you shouldn't be listening in other peoples conversations but in all reality i only heard a little bit before they saw me so no harm done. Right? ~

As i listened i guess the guy could sense me there like some kind of serpent. So he change the subject after that i got bored and went around the corner to see the man face to face. It almost scared me that mom was talking to this guy maybe they knew each other or maybe its just something i shouldn't put my nose in.

~ Haha yeah right me not get into other peoples business that a funny joke.~

As i was about to talk to my mom the man opens his mouth and with a raspy low voice he says, "hello there, whats your name young lady?" I almost said something i really shouldn't say so instead i said," my name is Emalie and you are." The old man moves to the edge of the sofa and says, "my name is Randy, Randy Lawhorn." He says this with a wicked grin on his face.

~*~HELLO MY AMAZINGLY AWESOME WEIRDOS~*~

             HOW IS YOU ☺️ITS BEEN A LITTLE BIT SINCE I LAST UPDATED SO HERE IT IS.💙                             

I NEEDS YALLS COMMENTS😆 AND VOTES⭐️ SO GET TO IT MY PEOPLES😸 

😍THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING AMAZING I THINK😍

😁SO UNTIL NEXT TIME😁

😜STAY AMAZINGLY AWESOME MY WEIRDOS😜 

✋🏽BYEEEEEEE✋🏽