Its Always About Hunter

Hunter Johnson a good friend he was and still is i know he cares about me and i know he cares that he's the reason I'm hiding in this dump. If only he wouldn't have become a criminal investigator then i would be okay and i could have let him in on my little secret. Hunter has big brown eyes, fluffy dark brown hair and a heart of gold. And a brain of steel, he's so smart and considerate of everyone's feeling. He is a good guy I know this and he so smart that he has me hiding in a dump no joke a literal dump. I'm staying with an old friend. But anyways, Hunter always makes everything about him. Only when it comes to being the best. I love him i do but really  wtf! Some people are jealous of him others love him. Girls want to be with him, even the gay guys love him. But somehow someway he always put me first he never let me down and always held me up higher and higher. The higher I got the more we grew together. I'm pretty sure he used to like me and I'll be honest, i liked him too but we were best friends and I didn't want to lose that. And in all reality I would say I love him but love is a weird thing. And I'm not ready to take a walk down that road of despite, no loyalty, and sadness.

~Hello my amazingly awesome weirdos ~

How was it good👍 bad👎 tell me in the comments.🗨️

I'm so happy you all are reading my book means alot to me🤗. Do you think it was too short🤔.

Well until next time vote comment and stay amazingly awesome weirdos.😋