Hunter

As I looked at Hunter while he met my gaze I couldn't stop and blush a little before I said...

"You want to come over to my place tonight", I said then looked away. He smiled and hugged me a little more then set me down and said, "yeah sure". We of course didn't just leave we hung out with everyone for just a little while longer. but little did i know this could just possibly be last time i saw everyone so happy. "Buzz ",  i looked down my phone screen lit up. Then a message came up,"COME HOME NOW!!!!!!" it was my mom i freaked out a little before i told Hunter and everyone else. Hunter of course came with me because he was scared for my safety plus he had a car and could get me home faster than i could on foot. Now i always think back to  that day the last day of my almost normal life. The smile of my friends the ones i trusted my life with. The way Hunter always stayed calm and tried his very best to do the same for me. I miss him more than anything and i just wish we could go back to us... but thats in the past. But at the time i didnt think about this in the way i do now. Then i was more freaked out about the experience and in the long run i think i had all right to be i just wish it didnt happen like this. When we got to my house i ran inside and yelled of my mother.  I looked up the stair case to see her hands dripping in blood i asked her what had happened and she just sighed. Not a sigh of relief but a sigh like it was time the truth came up for me to know what i would do for the rest of my life ... my very messed up no fucked up life. Then she spoke silently, but distinct ,"Close the door. Its time i told you the truth about who i am... who you are going to be." As soon as she had said everything i ran outside just in time to stop Hunter from getting out of his car. I could tell he was worried, he had every right to be. Then before he could object to my demand i said,"Umm mom said no company tonight we are going out to eat then shes taking me shopping. Heh sorry... Maybe next week, yeah ?" He still had that worried vibe and said okay kind of quietly. He knew something was up but i knew in that moment that i couldnt tell him. We hugged and i told him i would text him later and i waved bye as he backed out and drove away, down the street. As soon as he was gone for sure i ran into the house to see what mom needed to tell me. It was time for me to see my future....(To Be Continued)

HELLO MY AMAZINGLY AWESOME WEIRDOS LONG TIME NO READ. SUCKS TO SEE THAT MY READS WENT DOWN HOPE WE CAN GET THAT BACK UP THERE...HOPE. ANYWAY IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK BEHIND THE SCREEN WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU. I NOTICED HOW SHORT MY CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SO I DECIDED ITS TIME TO CHANGE THAT STYLE JUST LIKE THE WATTPAD UPDATE. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AS ALWAYS. UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL MY AMAZINGLY AWESOME WEIRDOS.