W H Y

I was almost home when felt my phone vibrate. I glanced over to the passenger seat which is where my phone was and saw Lindsey had texted me. I pulled into my drive way and picked up my phone and read the text.

"Hey Em! How was detention with Mr. Hot Pants ;)" it read. 

I giggled and replied, "It didn't really happen...Long story, but I have detention tomorrow"

I put my phone in my purse and got out of my car and went inside my house. As soon as I walked in I saw my mom and her sleezy boyfriend, Jack, practically dry humping on the couch. I groaned in agony since it was literally painful to see that and tryed to walk up stairs without getting noticed. I was an hour late from the time I was supposed to be home so somehow I thought if I just sneak in my room my mom wouldn't notice. 

"Um, Emily! Where do you think you have been" my mom shouts, which its hard to believe she could even manage to say that because her horny little man candy was all over her. 

"Mom, I'm 18. I'm an adult now" I groaned. 

"And I'm still your mother so forget the sass" she replied. My mom always put on this front as if she was such a great mother and how she cared about me when Jack was around but really I don't think she gives any fucks about me and is probably glad I'm off to college next year. 

"Yeah, you need to learn to respect your mother Emily" Jack replied. 

ignoring him, I said, "I was at school" 

My mom nodded as if she was pleased with my answer and continued with her little "Fun Time" with Jack Off... I mean Jack. I continued up the stairs and went to my room. I jumped on my bed with my face faced down. I wonder what Mr. Tomlinson is doing right now? He looked so cute with his button up and his slacks that were tight around his...OKAY WHY AM I DOING THIS AGAIN? 

WHY

WHY

WHY

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I sat up in my bed. My door opened revealing my mom. 

"Emily, Your English teacher is on the phone saying he wants to discuss an assignment" 

I look up at my mom in shock. What assigment? It was the first day of school there were no fucking assignments. I grabbed the phone from my mom and nervously put it to my ear.

"H-H-Hello?" I studdered.