The Apartment Pt. 2

We talked for a while and got to know eachother really well. I found out that he isn't just a teacher, he's also a writer as well. He was from Doncaster, he loves to have lazy days, his favorite fast food was pizza hut, he could play the piano pretty well, and many other things. We continued talking for a long time. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was already 10 PM. I jumped up in panic. 

"Oh my gosh! It's already 10 o'clock" I said rushingly and scattered to get my stuff. 

"Hey, hey slow down love. The school gates are already closed so we can't go get your car." he smirked. 

I looked at him and laughed, "Oh so this was your plan all along wasn't it? You want me to be a hobo for a night huh?" I then playfully hit him

"What if you stayed here for the night?" he asked kind of shyly. 

"Well I guess i can do that, but I have to call my mom and make up an excuse." i laughed slightly.

I picked up my phone and rang my mom's number. It rang several times and then she finally answered. 

"Hello?" I said

"What do you want emily, I'm with Jake. I'm staying with him for a week or so, what could you possibly want?" she said. 

Oh mom arent you so loving. She goes off with he asshole before for a week, doesn't even tell me. Doesn't leave me with food or money and doesn't understand what I could possibly want. Haha I love you too mom.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." I lied. 

"Im fine, Good Bye" she hung up on me. 

I laughed then threw my phone on the couch. Louis walked toward me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his lips right on my ear.

"So you can stay?" he whispered. 

"Yeah I can," I grinned, "My mom doesnt really care what I do to be honest she probably wouldn't care if I went missing or something" I sighed. 

"Well that means that I can keep you all to myself, right?" He laughed then turned me around so that our torsos were touching. He placed his soft hands on both sides of my face and slowy leaned in and gave me the sweetest and softest kiss. I smiled cheekly and kissed him on the cheek. I walked over to the couch and plopped down on it. 

"So I'm guessing this is my bed for tonight?" I laughed and ran my hands over the surface of the couch. It was actually really soft and confortable for a couch. 

"Well, I guess so. Do you want some pajamas?" he asked. 

I nodded and he went into the hallway that I'm guessing lead to his bedroom. A couple minutes later he came out with a big shirt and some sweats and several fuzzy blankets. 

"I don't want my little baby getting cold." he said mocking a childs voice. 

I laugh at him and throw a pillow at him. He gave me the pajamas and directed me to where the bathroom was. I walked in the bathroom and put the shirt and sweats on. They were pretty big on me but they were soft and smelt like him so it was great. I walked out and he smiled at me really big. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"You're beautiful" he replied. 

I blushed then made my way to the couch. I placed the pillows where I wanted them to be and laid down and covered myself with a couple fuzzy blankets. Louis walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. 

"Goodnight Love." He said then turned off the lights and went to his room. 

I rolled over on my side so that I could get comfy. I couldnt stop smiling. I really liked this guy and I keep for getting that he's my teacher. Today has been crazy but I wouldn't change anything about it. But what's going to happen after this? are we going to date or would that be too crazy? Would he seriously risk his job for me or does he just want a fling. I dont really know. Senior year is so difficult and its not even because of school, well.. I guess it kind of it cause I kinda really like my english teacher?? I tried not to think about it and tried to go to sleep. Right when I was between falling asleep and being barely awake, I feel too strong arms wrap theirselves around me. I gasp in fright. I rub my eyes to see Louis. 

"Louis? what are you doing?" 

He doesn't say anything. He picked me up and carries me down the hall and into a room. I feel my body hit a warm, soft bed. He gets in with me and covers our bodies with covers. He then wraps his arms around me and intertwined his legs with mine. He pulled himself really close to me and put his forehead agaisnt mine. He pecked my lips a couple times and rubbed my waist up and down. 

"I couldn't sleep without you in here with me." He said.