My OC Boboiboy Dark!

w h a t h a p p e n t o t h e j a c k e t ' s z i p p e r

Someday I willl re-draw diz.

This is my OC Boboiboy Dark! He's a character from my unpublished stort that I told y'all, "Secrets Unfold". He belongs to me so if one of would want to borrow or use him, you guys are free to! Just give me credits and ask for permission, okaaay? 😄

Here's information about him:

Personality: Usually rude, snobbish, stubborn, honest, sometimes sweet, calm and collected.

Appearance: Dark Lunar has black hair with a white streak and pale skin. He has amazing violet eyes. He wears a black and violet designed open jacket with a white shirt underneath, for the bottom, matching comfortable lack jeans (I guess?). He also has a dino cap similar to the other Boboiboys. His cap's colors are black and violet with his symbol on it.

I want you guys to take a peek at Secrets Unfold. I will put here his story. Don't worry, you guys won't get confuse. It doesn't have any connection to any events to some of my chapter :D

I didn't edit this so expect mistakes, wrong grammar, wrong punctualization and wrong spellimg. I was an amateur back then and still is *proudly smiles*

I removed some scenes so that it won't be too long. Tell me guys if you got interested with Dark's story, I can post the continuation 😁

Now on to the story....

Chapter 13: Mask (Unedited)

(Author: WARNING! This chapter may contain depression, blood, suicide, and strong language. It may can make you gag or something. You can skip this chapter if you're not uncomfortable at those kind of things. And yes, i changed the title)

=×=×=×Dark=×=×=×

"The name's...Dark," I answered. I was still holding her hand. It was so soft and warm... unlike mine, it was cold as usual.

"Of course! Cousin Dark!" Cyclone mentally facepalmed because he obviously forgot who i am. Am i really that easy to forget? Tsk. "Wow, you forgot who i am," I mumbled.

"What are you doing here Dark?" Thunderstorm asked, my closest cousin."My parents sent me here to live you guys and also to transfer here," I responded while pulling my hand away. It disgusts me to call my so called 'Parents' my parents. It also disgusts me that i'm their son.

"Does granddad knows?" Earthquake asked.

"Yeah,"

"Why didn't granddad told us?!" Blaze exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and said, "It was supposed to be a suprise, but you guys forgot who i am except for Thunderstorm,"

I death glared at the six siblings who were sheepishly smiling at me. "Uh... Dark. Is it okay for you to sit beside Vi-" I heard Julia coughed. "Is it okay for you to sit beside Julia?" The teacher i think called 'Mr. Papa' asked.