Valentines Gift

Heeey. It's me again already. I started drawing again on February. On the month of Feb, I can't remember why but there were a lot of times that we did nothing during class hours. I think it was because of the preparation for our school's Valentines celebration. So on our free time, I thought of an idea to give a drawing as a gift to a certain person since I was really low on cash at those times and I wanted to give him something that literally came from me.

And no, he's not my boyfriend lol. We just have a crush on each other, but we don't plan to put a label on whatever we have. It's actually fine. I'm not into relationships, commitment, stuff like that anyways. We just simply like each other's company oof.

So yeah, I drew him. It's the least that I can do for a gift. I was supposed to give this to him on February 14, but dude already slept while we were chatting on that day so I showed it to him on the next day. Glad he appreciated it tho.

I know it looks... meh. It was my first time to draw digitally again after a long time. Good thing that I still know how to use IbisPaint X 😆

Oh and if you guys don't get that heart with earth thing, it means "Love is E

Oh and if you guys don't get that heart with earth thing, it means "Love is E.A.R.T.H.". It's a famous line from a book that we both like, titled "Trapped" by KnightInBlack :)

It actually means, "Love is an Electrifying Art Running Through our Hearts." Just sharinggg.

That's all for now. Bye!

~ C