Paradise

You took a deep breath. The scent of salt water and the squawking of seagulls mixing.

Paradise.

Tony and you had just landed in the beautiful Bahamas.

An escape. A sanctuary from the real world and all the pain.

A grin quickly spread across your face as the radiant sun gleamed.

Tony strided over to you, a smug smile on his face. He gently wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"You excited?" He whispered.

You giggled and replied "Yes I am."

Tony took your hand and began to walk towards the resort. You smiled softly as you were guided to your destination.

The secretary/host greeted the two of you with open arms.

"Mr. Stark and Ms. L/N, welcome to the Bahamas!" The man said, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

You returned the smile, soft and more gentle.

"May I check you in?" The man questioned, turning his attention to Tony.

Tony gave a slight nod of his head and the man turned to the computer, typing quickly.

You took this opportunity to look around the lobby. It was decorated with shells, sea creatures, and wicker baskets. It was decorated quite blandly for one of the top resorts but you shrugged it off.

Soon you were checked in and in the suite with Tony. He always seemed to think that no luxury was too expensive when it came to cheering you up.

You flopped onto the couch as Tony stood behind it watching you.

Not soon after he pinched your side. You shot your head up and looked right t him.

"You're not staying on the couch for the entire day. I have something for us. Come on."

You groaned and plopped your head back down.

Tony was not taking no for an answer. He walked around the couch and picked you up. You attempted to put up a fight but it was useless, he had you.

~Time Skip~

You hummed quite pleased that Tony had taken you.

He had booked the resorts spa for just the two of you. And my oh my was it fantastic.

You looked over at Tony who was already staring at you. You smiled at him and he returned your smile.

"Best idea ever, Tony." You said as the masseuses continued your massages.

"I know. I thought you needed to relax a little more after everything that's happened." Tony replied, staring at you.

He enjoyed looking at you. Your beauty was impossible to beat. Your e/c eyes and h/l h/c hair as it lay against your soft s/c skin.

"You needed this more Tony. You're always stressed about your suits. You need to relax more yourself."

Tony chuckled softly. You always were the type to worry about others more than yourself.

~Time Skip~

You sat on the shore line watching the waves as they came in and out. Everything was so peaceful, like nothing could happen.

Tony sat next to you, his arm gently wrapped around your shoulders. It was a loving gesture. Something you hadn't known in so long.

You loved Tony.

The moment was perfect. You leaned over and turned his head to face you. Gently, you pressed your lips against his and he returned the gesture in milliseconds.

Breaking away, the words left your mouth and his at the same time.

"I love you."

A/N: Fuck I haven't updated in a while. But hey I have requests open if you wanna make a request. Just hit me up. Have a Rossome day! Buh-bye!