It's Not Wrong To Love The Enemy

A/N: This is a request from the amazing @BuckyBarnesForever . First request in a while. I'm super happy to have the time to write now so requests are now open. Please PM them to me so I don't forget your username because I want to be able to give you a shout out and dedicate the part to you. Any who! Enjoy the story!

"Agent Y/N, your mission is to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D and uncover their secrets." Your commander said, looking you in the eyes, a serious look on his face.

"Yes sir!" You said in reply to your mission orders

~5 days later~

After 5 days, you were finally a S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

You were an undercover Hydra agent infiltrating S.H.I.E.L.D to find out their secrets.

However, before you could get anywhere near the computers containing all S.H.I.E.L.D information, you had to go through training.

Your trainer was none other than Phil Coulson.

Honestly, he seemed kinda cute. He also had one of the kindest personalities ever.

You shook your head. 'What am I thinking!? I was sent here on a mission!?' You thought to yourself.

But as the training days went on, you fell deeper and deeper in love with Phil.

One day after training, Phil approached you looking a bit nervous.

"Y-Y/N, I wanted to know if you'd like to go out with me?" Phil asked, avoiding eye contact and fearing rejection.

You stared at him for a moment, watching his form tremble with anxiety and you saw panic and regret plastered on his face.

Phil looked scared to death that you may reject him.

"I'd love to go out with you." You said, smiling. At this moment you completely forgot about your mission.

"Alright, I'll get you at 7!" Phil said, smiling brightly. All fear gone from his body as he walked away.

You had no idea what to wear and went to your friend Storm for advice.

"Storm what should I wear for my date with Phil?" You said, sitting in the raven haired woman's room.

Storm grinned and threw an outfit at you.

It consisted of skinny jeans, a Captain America shirt, and black converses.

You got over the shirt and put on the outfit.

"Phil will love it!" Storm said smiling at you.

You couldn't help but smile yourself.

It was 6:45 and you hadn't finished getting ready.

Storm got to work on your hair and make up and finished at 7. So you were ready right when Phil came to pick you up.

You walked to the front door after hearing a knock.

Opening the door, you were greeted by a very ecstatic Phil Coulson.

"Hi Y/N, you look beautiful." Phil said, smiling.

"Thank you." You replied, giggling. "What are we doing tonight?" You said, stepping outside and taking Phil's hand.

"I was thinking about going to a carnival." Phil said, walking down the street.

"Sounds like fun!" You cheered.

~15 minutes later~

After 15 minutes of walking you to arrived at the carnival.

Phil and you walked in and a bright smile spread across your face.

First thing Phil wanted to do was play the bottle knocking game.

It took 3 tries, but Phil won you an adorable blue teddy bear.

You smiled, accepting the gift from Phil.

After that, Phil took you to the ferris wheel.

At the top, the wheel stopped and Phil  turned and looked at you.

He stared deep into your e/c eyes, a serious expression on his face.

"Y/N, ever since you joined I fell for you as soon as you joined. I don't know if you feel the same but I just really wanted you to know. I thought if I--" Phil was cut off.

You had kissed him. Phil was rambling and you wanted him to understand you loved him as well.

The rest of the night was spent riding rides, playing games and eating funnel cakes.

~2 weeks later~

"Nick, the agent that joined bot long ago, is an undercover HYDRA agent." Maria Hill said.

You had been found out. You were sure they would kill you, but instead they threw you on S.H.I.E.L.D prison.

Phil didn't care though.

Each day Phil would visit you along with Storm.

An each day Phil said, with tears in his eyes "It's not wrong to love the enemy." Yearning for your warmth, to touch and hold you.

He loved you and you loved him. No matter what your mission.

A/N: So sorry it took so long! I got caught up with getting prepared for school and then school came along and I haven't had a lot of time to do this so here it is!! Ta da!! Hope you enjoyed you guys! Vote if you want, comment, and follow if you haven't already!

I will see you guys in the next part! Have a Rossome day! Buh-bye!✌✌