Fixing him

A/N: So this story is to celebrate getting 3,000 reads. Also this is an Ultron x Reader! My first Ultron story, so sorry if I cant capture his personality correctly. (What I think his personality is: Evil, cruel, sadistic with a soft side) Enjoy!

You scavenged through the rubble of what was left of Sokovia.

Your e/c orbs twinkled with delight as you found the final piece.

You were trying to rebuild Ultron, the crazy, homicidal robot that had just destroyed an entire city. That Ultron.

After finding the robot's metal heart, you dashed off back to your garage.

You swung up the door to the garage to find the robot sitting perfectly still.

Next to the robot was your table of tools,

"Alright, let's get to work." You said, your h/l h/c hair flowing as you strode over to your tools.

~2 hours later~

After 2 hours of hard work the robot came to life.

"Ugh. Where am I?" A deep voice said.

"Hmmmm.... Are your eyes not wired correctly?" You said.

Suddenly, the robot's head turned in your direction. You swore that those eyes were scavenging through your mind.

"They're working just fine, but again, where am I?" Ultron said.

"You're in my garage. My garage is in what's left of Sokovia." You replied, your head tilting to the side slightly, like a dog who had just heard a high pitched noise, as if examining the robot.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Ultron said, standing.

Ultron towered above you. He wasn't scary to you though.

"Who are you?" Ultron said approaching you slowly.

Out of instinct, you began to back away from him.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Just tell me your name." Ultron said, stopping in his tracks.

"My name's Y/N L/N. I'm an engineer. I fixed you up." You said, smiling brightly up at Ultron.

If he could, Ultron would have smiled back.

'What are these feelings? They are not hatred towards this human, they're different.' Ultron thought.

"So, how come you didn't leave Sokovia, Y/N?" Ultron said, staring at you.

"I stayed because I have no one to go to so I stayed here." You replied looking down at your feet, a single tear in your eye.

"Do not cry. I did not mean to upset you." Ultron said, suddenly jumping up and wiping away the tear forming in your eye.

"You seem nice. I do not understand why the Avengers disliked you." You said.

"Neither do I." Ultron said.

You smiled and gently kissed Ultron on the lips, well meta.

"I got to go to sleep." You said.

A/N: I feel a part two coming! I hope you enjoyed this story and thanks for 3,000 reads! You guys rock! Have a Rossome day! Bye-bye!