~6k special~

6K EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I FEEL HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THANK YOUYYYYYYYYYY!

For this special I decide to do something a little different! BASICALLY

I found a random story generator and it gives you a bunch of tiny questions like asking you for characters, adjectives and stuff like that. So I kinda just... RUINED EVERYTHING 

MADE IT AS WEIRD AS POSSIBLE

AND HERES WHAT CAME OUT SOOO

WARNING!

VERY WEIRD

POSSIBLY DISTURBING 

----------

Two Brave Uncles Shouting to the Beat

A Short Story

by MioDa

Shuichi Saihara looked at the cursed knife in his hands and felt stressed.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his violent surroundings. He had always hated evil Hell with its fierce, flaky fire. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stressed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kokichi Ouma. Kokichi was a scheming demon with yummy abs and hot legs.

Shuichi gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a controlling, sinister, orange panta drinker with beautiful abs and slim legs. His friends saw him as an abundant, ancient angel. Once, he had even saved a bloody Nagito that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a controlling person who had once saved a bloody Nagito that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Kokichi had in store today.

The fire rain teased like fxcking demon cows, making Shuichi sleepy.

As Shuichi stepped outside and Kokichi came closer, he could see the wooden glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a hug," Kokichi bellowed, in a remarkable tone. He slammed his fist against Shuichi's chest, with the force of 7572 avocados. "I frigging love you, Shuichi Saihara."

Shuichi looked back, even more sleepy and still fingering the cursed knife. "Kokichi, hey do robots have dxcks," he replied.

They looked at each other with puzzled feelings, like two many, mammoth monaca sleeping at a very charming death, which had kazoo music playing in the background and two brave uncles shouting to the beat.

Shuichi regarded Kokichi's yummy abs and hot legs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Kokichi.

"Please?" begged Shuichi with puppy dog eyes.

Kokichi looked fuzzy, his body blushing like a burnt, blushing banana.

Then Kokichi came inside for a nice drink of orange panta.

THE END

Auto Praise for Two Brave Uncles Shouting to the Beat

"I feel like I know Shuichi Saihara. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."

- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the fire rain teased like fxcking demon cows is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop

-----------------

Fxck you Kaito!

A Short Story

by MIOdA

Maki Harukawa looked at the demonic knife in her hands and felt sneezy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her evil surroundings. She had always hated hellish killing game with its dull, deep dead people. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel sneezy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kaito Momota. Kaito was a stable sad excuse of an astronaut with vast butt and solid legs.

Maki gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a snooty, articulate AssAssIn with handsome butt and slimy legs. Her friends saw her as an enchanting, encouraging emotionless. Once, she had even rescued a yucky hope bagel from a burning building.

But not even a snooty person who had once rescued a yucky hope bagel from a burning building, was prepared for what Kaito had in store today.

The nonexistent guy teased like masturbatinggg wild pantas, making Maki shocked.

As Maki stepped outside and Kaito came closer, she could see the massive smile on his face.

Kaito gazed with the affection of 2678 brave agreeable avocados. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a phone number."

Maki looked back, even more shocked and still fingering the demonic knife. "Kaito, im not an idiot," she replied.

They looked at each other with stressed feelings, like two mammoth, mute monokubz sleeping at a very cute death of Mioda who wasn't a trap, which had death metal music playing in the background and two rude uncles shouting to the beat.

Suddenly, Kaito lunged forward and tried to punch Maki in the face. Quickly, Maki grabbed the demonic knife and brought it down on Kaito's skull.

Kaito's vast butt trembled and his solid legs wobbled. He looked anxious, his emotions raw like a grisly, grim gun.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Kaito Momota was dead.

Maki Harukawa went back inside and made herself a nice drink of souls of the innocent with a bit of Kokichi's tears and blood.

THE END

Auto Praise for Two Rude Uncles Shouting to the Beat

"I feel like I know Maki Harukawa. In a way, it feels as though I've always known her."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."

- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the nonexistent teased like masturbatinggg wild pantas is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop

------

I hate you Zob

You don't understand true literature 

fxcking

monikammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THANK YOU MY LOVELY SENPAIS

oh yeah and this happened at the end

Shuichi fxcking a knife

That would be interesting