Olie Ships It

Oliver's POV~~~

I'm not really mad at Luca for not recognizing Roe. Well not much. 

That reaction was pretty good though. So he sees what a hunk Roe is huh? One step closer to the marriage of my two fave people. 

Olie laughs evilly. 

"What's so funny?" asks Roe as he walks into their shared room.

"Brother's got the hots for your bod, go jump him and then get married!" Olie teases.

"Pffft omg Olie your still pushing that?" Munroe tosses a pillow at Olie. "I'm still a kid in high school and Luca has a boyfriend anyway. No marriage or....jumping is going to happen." Roe sits on his bed with his laptop, almost hiding his blushing face from Olie. "Do your homework and stop with the daydreaming."

"Seniors in highschool Roe, 17 years old, that makes you practically an adult." Olie heavily emphasizes their grade. Olie huffs and sticks his tongue out at Roe, "Don't trample on my dream!"

I'll never let go of that childhood dream. Since my mom and dad shot down adoption, the only other choice is to marry him in. Luckily big bro is bi so there is a chance. If only Roe was less resistant to romance and Luca could see Roe as grown up enough.

It sucked when his mom started planning to move two years ago. I knew how much Roe hated the idea of moving away, but he would never ask for anything for himself. It's great that he's such a considerate guy but omg Roe you can be happy too. Thank god his mom is so awesome, she knew without him saying anything and insisted he stay and finish high school with his friends.

Ever since moving in with us he was living in Luca's old room. But with brother back for his internship work, Roe moved to my room. Of course, I pushed for him to stay where he was and share big bros room. So many juicy situations that close proximity could lead to. 

Olie is rolling around on the bed laughing thinking of what could be happening if those two shared a room. 

"That's it! I give up on homework," he declares as he tosses the neglected textbook on the floor, then gets out his phone and texts his girlfriend, Maya. 

[Hey wanna hang out? ] Olie asks.

[ Yeah, get food?]

[mhm tacos? burgers?] Olie was hoping for tacos.

[Tacos!]

[Good, see you at the shack in 10?]

[20 and yes]

[alright] Twenty huh, she lives right next to the Taco Shack though. Guess that makes it a date if she wants time to get ready. 

"Roe, I'm off to see Maya." Olie grabs his keys and wallet.

"Later." 

Oliver arrives first at the Taco Shack and sat at a table outside playing games on his phone until a group of giggling girls walked up. He recognized several from class. The girls chatted with him for a bit until one was pushed and said bashfully, "Will Munroe be joining you here?"

These flies, always trying to get Roe to notice them. "Nope, I'm here for a date." Just then a cute, petite blonde girl walks over smiling and greeting the girls she knew. 

"Hey babe, you look so cute. New jacket?" 

"Yep, you noticed." Maya smiles brightly.

Olie always showered whatever girl he was currently dating with compliments. He is a sweet guy that treated everyone really well. His relationships never seemed to last long though. It wasn't that he lacked commitment, just a lot of girls got close to him as a way to get to know Roe. 

Roe is really serious and hard to approach, while Olie is friendly and fun loving. Olie was well liked and cute but Roe is the manly, sexy, mysterious type that more of the girls wanted. 

Olie played along with these kinds of girls but, much to their frustration kept them far away from Munroe. He had fun swatting these bothersome flies that tried to interrupt the ship he's been steadily building all these years. Only Luca is good enough for my Roe was his mantra.

Maya wasn't one of those girls though, and Olie genuinely enjoyed her company. He said goodbye to the girls and took Maya inside to order some fricking awesome tacos. The Shack makes the best tacos anywhere. Thankfully Maya agreed, so they came here pretty often.