I've Spent Most Of My Life Falling For You

NSFW chapter! R-18 Lime

Once Luca started kissing Roe he didn't want to stop. 

He had realized he was attracted to his friend. But he never expected anything to come of it. Now he was exploring  Roe's mouth and lips with his tongue. Touching Roe everywhere. That gorgeous body that he'd felt envious of was trembling in his arms. 

Luca didn't clearly remember getting back to the apartment. His only thoughts were to get home with Roe right now. He barely ever stopped kissing Roe and he never took his eyes off of the sexy man in his arms.

Munroe POV~~~

This was going better than I could have ever imagined. 

I was so glad I'd confided in Olie my plan to seduce Luca today. Olie made sure to be out of the apartment for the next two days. I had thought that excessive at the time, not anymore. 

Luca had become a beast. His hands roaming all over my body, under my shirt, tangled in my hair. 

We hadn't even gotten home yet. 

Every inch of exposed skin had been caressed, licked, kissed or nipped at by Luca. I was having a very hard time keeping quiet. I only tried due to feeling bad for the cab driver. 

Arriving at the apartment, I handed the fare and a very large tip to the driver then pulled Luca toward the apartment building. We made it through the entrance and I pushed Luca against the wall, matching the intensity of Luca's kisses as we waited for the elevator.

I wasn't keeping quiet anymore and I could feel the effect my moans and soft panting was having on Luca. The ding of the elevator brought me back to reality for a moment. I pushed the button for the third floor. Luca was back on me before the doors had even closed.

He pressed his hard member against my leg, grinding on me while he sucked on my neck. I slid my hand under his shirt feeling over every dip of his sexy abs and up to his hard pecs. The elevator echoed with the sounds we were making.

We stumbled out of the elevator on our floor and I started searching for the keys to the apartment. I fumbled but managed to get the apartment door opened. Luca kicked off his shoes as he shoved my pants down, never breaking his kiss. I had my shoes off too, pulling at Luca's shirt aggressively, stripping it off him and stepping out of my pants.

Luca knelt in front of me, one hand shoving my underwear down while the other gripped my throbbing dick. 

"Luca" I called, my voice thick with desire. I leaned back against the wall unbuttoning my shirt. I whined and rocked my hips to try to get some friction on my cock, pumping into Luca's hand.

Luca stroked my shaft as he looked up at me. I wonder if my gaze back at him was as filled with lust as his was. Licking his lips in anticipation, his eyes roaming down to my hard abs. He began licking my v-line down toward my dick. I twitched hard as Luca licked at the tip, lapping the precum. 

I shivered at the touch of his tongue and lips on me, "Luca, an ah so good." I had never been touched like this by anyone and all these new sensations had me ready to burst.

"It's going to get so much better," Luca purred as he took my cock deep into his throat and sucked, pulling back and forward, bobbing his head.

"uhhh, Luca! I'm gonna cum already." I tried to pull away but Luca has his hand on my ass holding me in place as he swallowed and sucked at my dick like it's the best thing he's ever had in his mouth.

"That was intense Luca." I could feel a blush spreading on my face now that realization really sunk in. "I'm really surprised this is happening." I brushed my hand through Luca 's hair and lightly stroked his cheek.

Luca reached up, taking my hand, kissing my palm. "Have you thought about it before? With me?" he asked looking intently into my eyes.

"Uh, y yes" I looked away, blushing bright red."You?" I turned my eyes back to see his reaction.

Luca stood up, slowly stroking his hands up my sides, caressing my chest as he leaned close nuzzling my neck "I have," he nibbled at my ear, "now that I can touch you for real I want to try out all the things I've been thinking of. Can we?" 

My eyes went wide as Luca's hot breath across my ear sent shivers through me. While the words he spoke filled with delicious anticipation. "Yes, we can. Let's get started." I took Luca's hand and led him to his own room.