No More Holding Back

Another NSFW chapter R-18 Lemon

So warm, and heavy. Waking up tangled with Luca is something I'll have to get used to. 

Picking up my phone, I'm surprised it's already after 10:00. I'm usually an early riser even on weekends so this was pretty late. I should let Olie know he doesn't have to come back today. He wanted to console me if Luca wasn't interested. I promised to let him know how it turns out.

Luca had been very interested. Roe buried his goofy grinning face under the covers.

We had let all the repressed feeling we had locked away out on each other. Like we never knew we were starving for it until the moment we kissed. All that wild passion had kept us busy. Just giving ourselves to each other physically for the first time. The one way we had never let ourselves before. 

Seeing Luca just fall apart in ecstasy gets me so curious to be the one receiving. But Luca had a valid point that it'd be good to build me up to that. Seems pretty hot but I was still nervous to actually do it.

Luca had said it'd be better for him to be receiving for now. "I'll be doing you soon. It takes a bit of getting used to and the first few times are gonna be uncomfortable and likely to hurt. No rush right? We'll be doing these things for a long time. Like, the rest of our lives long." I couldn't help but grin widely again thinking about that rest of our lives comment. 

[All good. See you Monday] 

I texted Olie then set the phone back on Luca's nightstand. I imagine he'll be ecstatic. Probably has a Pinned board of wedding ideas to show us later.

"Pffft" Roe tried to hold in his laugh imagining Olie's reaction. He was too happy and giddy so he was giggling and shaking, waking Luca.

"Morning love." Luca snuggles close nuzzling into the crook of Roe's neck. "what's got you so happy?"

"You," kisses Luca's forehead. "I've been a nervous wreck trying to get the courage to confess, and now I'm so relieved and excited." Wraps his arm around Luca's shoulders giving him a squeeze.

"I'm a fool for not noticing at all, I could have saved you some stress and confessed to you ages ago. Well, when you turned 18 anyway." Luca was placing light kisses down the arc of Roe's neck to his shoulder now. His hand tracing up and down his thigh.

Roe shifted, moving tighter against Luca's body. Pressing his growing member against Luca's thigh. 

They spent some time lazily groping each other as they woke up. Just touching the curves of each other's body. Feeling the muscles beneath the skin. Enjoying the building heat.

"I need a shower," Roe said eventually.

"Together?" Luca asked suggestively.

"Yes." blushing shyly Roe sat up feeling a slight chill as the covers slid off his naked body. He headed for Luca's bathroom. 

Roe had never used Luca's shower. The shower is a pretty big, walk-in style with sea green and white tiles and multiple shower heads that spray from three directions. There is a built-in bench at one end.

Luca turned on two of the shower heads so they both can get plenty of hot water on them. 

He pulled Roe close kissing him softly at first but growing in intensity as their tongues tangled. Tasting each other deeply. The panting and moans becoming louder than the shower running.

"I haven't completed that list of things I've thought of doing with you yet. This shower is definitely on the list." Luca said in a low seductive voice. 

Lemon Start~~~

"Looking forward to it love," I said coyly eyeing Luca's body attentively. Touching the marks I made during our crazy lovemaking last night. His neck. Chest. Hips. Thighs. Finding a good spot to add another to the crook of his neck, making Luca's breath hitch. His arms wrapped around my neck as he molded his body to mine. He lifted his leg to my hip. I had one hand on his ass nudging him upward and the other cupping his face as I continued to suck and nip at his neck. Our throbbing dicks rubbing against each other's as I rocked my hips.

I pulled Luca's other leg up and he wrapped them around my waist. I began pressing his entrance with my fingers slowly, teasing him a bit. Two, then three. In and out, then in a circle. Loosening him. I wanted to hear him desperate for me to enter him. As much as I wanted to be inside of him immediately, this teasing was a pleasant kind of torture. 

He held onto my shoulders and groaned into my ear. "Roe... ah, my... Roe I want you inside me so bad. Give it to me Roe..please... Now!" he was pleading and demanding in the same sentence. Damn he got me so excited. I wanted to make a mess of him again.

I pressed my tip against his hole pushing my thick erection into hot wet flesh. I groaned at the tightness as I pushed in, paused then pulled out just as slowly. Back in again as Luca moaned and rocked his hips, urging me to go deeper, faster. 

I increased the rhythm of my thrusting. Luca's flushed face was beautiful as he murmured erotic noises. Occasionally calling out coherent words. Each time he said my name I'd get extra excited pushing into his entrance deeper and harder.

I felt him tensing up as he got close to climax. I pumped his member in my hand as he moaned loudly. Feeling his muscles contract on me inside him as he came. He yelled my name helping me to my own climax.

Lemon End~~~~

I let his legs down then helped him keep balance as we washed. He ended up sitting on the bench. "That's a useful thing, I bet we could do more than just sit on it." I blushed, realizing how lewd I've been since yesterday.

Luca chuckled, "I agree. We must make good use of it. For now, I'd like breakfast. Want to go out?"

"I want to make you breakfast. How about waffles and eggs?"

"Yes! I can help."

"You can sit at the breakfast bar and talk with me."

"No! I want to hug you and be cuddly." Luca pouted, "I want to get in the way." He actually giggled about his plans to adorably get in the way.

"That sounds pretty great actually. Let's do that." I was sure I had that big stupid grin on my face again. The muscles in my face were almost as sore from smiling so much as my other muscles were from sex.