Eight

Yoongi-
I load the last box into my car. Hoseok shouts the trunk, smiling at me. "It's the last one," Hoseok says. "Are you sure you don't want help u packing?"
I nod. "You don't know where I want my things. You'll mess it up," I joke.
He shoves me. "Don't be rude, we've lived together for five years and this is the thanks?"
"Five horrible years of hearing you and BB moaning across the hall and having to pick up your dirty laundry," I say.
He huffs. "It's not my fault. Couples have sex. I just so happen to be very good at it."
I gag. "I'm leaving. I'll text you when I'm finished unpacking." He laughs as I climb into the car.
I drive to my new apartment. I visited it once when I was looking, but I haven't been in since. I grab the first box and carry it up stairs. I put a doorstop in the way. After I got all the boxes up, it's around dinner time. I decide to make something simple. I have limited food since I just moved. I decide to make chips and dip. I don't have any plates, I'm sure one of my new neighbors will be willing to lend me one.
I slip on my shoes and go to the door next to mine. No one answers, so I knock again. I hear shuffling before the door is opened slowly. I try to see I into the apartment or someone, but I can't.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Who are you?"
I look down and see someone peeking through the door. I kneel down. "Hi there, my name is Min Yoongi. I just moved next door," I say. "Is your mommy or daddy home?"
The door opens more. "My Daddy is, but he's in the shower."
"I was wondering if I could borrow a plate," I say. "Can you get me one?"
The door opens, revealing the tiny child. "Follow me!" He says excitedly. He takes my hand and pulls me into the house, taking me to the kitchen. The apartment is the opposite of mine. Cartoons are being played in the living room, toys are scattered by the couch.
He pulls up a stool and climbs on top of it. He gets on the counter and opens the cupboard. He grabs a plate and holds it out to be. "This?"
I nod. "Thank you."
He hops down. "I'm Jihoon! Do you want to play?"
I smile at him. "What would your dad think about that?"
He shrugs. "Daddy wouldn't care. He likes it when I have someone to play with."
I sigh. Hopefully he won't mind. I just can't say no to the small boy. I set the plate on the table and follow him to the living room. I sit next to him. He starts explaining what the toys' names are.
I hear a door open. "Daddy!" Jihoon shouts. "Yes bug?" A high pitched voice calls from down the hall. Footsteps come closer until a small figure comes into the doorway. When I see him, all the air from my lungs leave. He looks just as surprised as I feel. His big eyes stare at me as he wraps his towel around himself tighter.
"J-Jimin," I breath.