Fortyfour

Jimin-
Yoongi kisses my tiny bump. His large hands hold it carefully, his lips continuously press against it. "I can't believe it's been three months. You are going to be here in six months! And daddy and I will take care of you and protect you," Yoongi speaks softly. He kisses it. "You aren't allowed to date. It's final. You have to stay my tiny baby forever. No matter what."
I giggle. "I think it's a boy," I say. "It doesn't move at all and I haven't gotten sick much. It seems to calm to be a baby girl. Plus I have a motherly feeling."
Yoongi grins. "'Motherly feeling'. So cute." He lays next to me. "I would love a baby boy."
We lay on the bed for a few more minutes. I have an appointment today. Yoongi wants to be there to see how the baby is doing. The things we want is just a healthy baby.
My alarm goes off. "Time to go," I say softly. I pay Yoongi's hair.
"I can't wait until I see you baby," he says, kissing my tummy one last time before helping me up.
The doctor sees us quickly. We talk about what's been going on with the baby and how it's growing. Most of it is old information because I've done this twice before. Before long, they're doing an ultrasound to look at the baby.
"There it is," the doctor says. "It's growing really well. It looks like a healthy baby."
Yoongi grins. "Can we get a photo?" The doctor smiles and nods. He takes a photo and has it printed off.
"Now, remember, you can call me anytime for an appointment," he says. "You'll get to find out the sex in four weeks."
Yoongi takes the photo. "Thank you." We leave the doctors and head home. Yoongi holds my hand the whole ride.