Twentyfour

Jimin-
I grab the bag and thank the lady at the counter. Hoseok takes it from me. "You know, I can carry my own bags. I'm not that helpless," I say.
He nods. "I know, I just don't want you getting tired faster. We have a lot of shopping to do."
I nod. "I just feel useless," I mumble.
He sighs. "You can carry this on then," he says. He hands over the smallest bag out of the millions he has. It's from Bath and Bodyworks for Taehyung and Seokjin.
Christmas is a very stressful time of the year. It's ten times worse when you are pregnant. Everyone is working today. Yugyeom gave me some time to rest since he knows how bad it was when I had Jihoon. Plus I'm in my last trimester now, it can get bad.
I've currently spent more than my budget allows me too. I've bought presents for everyone in my friend group, plus their kids, and my dad. Christmas is in four days, I always wait until the last minute for shopping. Maybe not a good idea when you're pregnant.
Hoseok pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Some men are staring at you like you're a piece of meat. It's fucking disgusting," He growls.
I look around and see a few gross looking men looking at me. I make eye contact with one. He smirks, making me feel gross. "Hyung, I feel weird," I say. "I want to leave."
He nods. "I know. You shouldn't have to do shit because of them. They're the ones that should leave." He guides me out of the mall. I help him load the bags into the car.
"Jimin!" Someone yells.
I turn around and see someone running towards us. "No," my voice cracks.
My mom is quickly next to me. I look at her with my mouth open. "Jimin, it's me," she says.
"I'm sorry, who are you?" Hoseok asks. He gets between us.
"I'm his mother. I have the right to see him," she says.
Hoseok looks at him, I still can't move. Why is she here? She's going to hurt me. She's going to hurt Jihoon. "I don't think you do. He isn't a minor, he has the choice of seeing you or not."
"This doesn't involve you."
"Go away," I say. "Go away!" I shakily fall onto the ground.
"Jiminie," Hoseok gasps. He kneels next to me. "We gotta get up. You can sit here."
I start bawling. "No! No! It hurts! It hurts!" I scream.
"What does?" Hoseok asks. "Does your leg hurt?"
I nod, scratching at my scars. "They burn." My mom tried to touch me, making me cry harder.
"Get the fuck away!" Hoseok yells at her. His thin arms manage to pick me up. He carries me to the passenger seat. He brushes the snow off my hair. "It's okay Minnie. She's gone. She can't hurt you. She can't hurt Jihoon. It's all over."
I nod. "It hurts."
"I know. I know. We can get home, you can clean it so it's all better. We have to leave okay? Go home take a nice bath, that sounds nice right?" Hoseok says softly. I nod. He attempts to smile, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Lets go home." He goes to the drivers seat. It is a ten minute drive. I stare at the window and listen to the Christmas music playing.
Hoseok carries in the bags, then comes and helps me in. He helps me take my coat and shoes off, then lets me go to the bathroom to take a shower.
———
I lay on the couch. Jihoon is at Namjoon and Seokjin's House. Hoseok made me dinner before having to leave to take care of a sick Bambam. Yoongi should be home any minute. I feel so emotionally exhausted. I just want to sleep.
The door opens. "Baby, I'm home," Yoongi calls. He comes into the living room. His coat making him look like a fluffy marshmallow. He takes it off quickly and start brushes his hands through my hair. "Hello beautiful. Hoseokie told me what happened."
My lip quivers. "I'm sorry. I'm being dramatic."
He bushes me. "No no baby, it's okay. That was a reasonable reaction. It brought back bad memories, no one is mad that you had a panic attack." He kisses my cheek. "How can I make it better."
"It hurts," I whisper. I scratch my leg where the cuts are.
"I'll kiss them better, okay?" I nod. He climbs onto the couch, hovering over me. He unbuttons my pants and slide them down. "Baby, you scratched them so much." He leans down and pressed his lips on my thigh. I shudder slightly. "I'll make you feel all better." He kisses them again. "She'll never bother you again. I'll make an appointment with a lawyer to discuss a restraining order."
"I love you."
"I love you too, Minnie."
My eyes flutter shut as my boyfriend kisses and sucks on my thighs. He whispers out promises for us, for our future. My fingers curl in his hair. I let the feeling take over, letting my worries go.