Leaders decisions

Lance whistled as he looked at Harper and Plaxum who whistled back with bird sounds and others joined in making Lance smile hooking his pinky with Lotors as he sent a small whistle down to him. The song of a bluebird.

The song of birds from the survivors stopped immediately when someone shot a gun from the entrance and Lance immediately went to look as far as he could but recognized the man that entered.

"Lotor, look," Lance whispered and Lotor peered around to look as best as he could but their eyes widen in horror seeing iverson yelling commands as soldiers ripped his people and other clan warriors from cages but only two where taken from the cage.

Lance glared seeing one was pregnant as she must be from another clan but the other was one of his tree toppers, rolo.

The woman snarled as she bit down on a soldiers arm hard as blood dropped down her chin and the man screamed until she was yanked off him with a chunk of his skin ripped and she smirked spitting it out.

"Rolo!" Lance screamed. He looked over and gulped seeing his general who nodded. Honor or death.

"Let her go!" Rolo snarled as he punched and broke a mans neck but a gun was pointed at his head. Lance could hear people of his clan screaming threats in every native tongue he could think of as rolo gasped softly.

"No!" Lance screamed before the trigger was pulled and iverson looked up and glared seeing his old bestie.

"Look who's back," iverson walked to lances cage as Lotor let out a low growl gripping the cage tighter.

"Speak," he smirked and Lance spat in his face with a snarl.

"Él piensa que es una mierda dura, ¡nunca ha estado arriba!" Lance called with a smirk and people in the cages began to laugh.

"What did you say boy?" Iverson hit the cage but Lance didn't flinch.

"Abre la jaula si me quieres, de lo contrario no puedes tocarme," Lance hummed and Lotor hit the cage.

"Cosa fai? sai che ti farà del male il mio amore," Lotor growled down at him as Lance smirked.

"Para nuestra gente," Lance nodded and Lotor looked down but then at iverson with a glare nodding.

"What the fuck did you say dammit?" Iverson hit the cage but wiped out a taser as he slammed it against Lotors cage and he cried out in surprise and pain.

"Lotor!" Lance screamed and backed up as he used his feet to start hitting the door despite it not working.

"Stop!" Lance barked as he gave a final kick and the door flung open and hit the mole. LNce tackled him and slammed his head against the wall grabbing his neck.

"Go Lance!" Harper beamed.

Lance grabbed him by the throat slamming iverson onto the ground with blood thirst in his blue eyes and vengeance on the man below him. His nails dug into his neck as iverson gasped for air looking at Lance with fear.

BANG

Nyma let out a shriek as rolo's body crumbled and Lance froze but it was enough time for iverson to grab his whip on his hip and brought it down on Lance who was in to much shock seeing his soldier, his friend, fall to the ground with no life in his eyes and blood falling from his mouth onto the cement ground. .

He gasped when the whip hit his back as Lance fell and turned immediately but grunted seeing the whip coming and put up his arm for him to attack as the whip wrapped around it.

"Stop!" Harper cried out for his leader with wide eyes.

"Leave him alone!" Another from his clan screamed as everyone from altea knows of him being a prisoner here before.

Lance looked up at Lotor with wide eyes as Lotor was trying to get out but heard his soldiers defending him only to watch another be taken from the cage and a gun was aimed at their head and a bullet was shot into them.

Lance closed his eyes looking away in dread as everyone went silent. Not his people...

Lotor began kicking but Lance shook his head at him. He made a few motions with his hand as Lotor looked at him helplessly.

"Don't," he whispered as Lotor shook his head closing his eyes.

"The rabid is protecting his people, do you care for another beast?" Iverson whipped Lance again but it slashed against his shoulder making Lance gasp.

"Do you love him?" He growled grabbing his gun and pointed it at Lotor. The galra leader glared at the gun as Lance looked at iverson and shook his head.

"No," he said confidently and Lotor looked at Lance with wide eyes.

"And if I pull the trigger nothing will happen?" Iverson smirk as Lance looked at him with hate in his blue eyes.

"Pull it. And we'll see." He spat.

"So you can form a sentence," the man knelt in front of Lance as Lotor let out a small breath from gun point but all eyes where still on Lance.

"Could've have made it so much easier last time, rabid," Iverson slapped him across the face hard but Lance only let his head snap to the side without a sound. Iverson stood up and adjusted his jacket and looked at rolo's body.

"Clean up the mess, you get back in the cage," he ordered but Lance stayed on the floor glaring up at him.

"Get!" He snapped the whip and people gasped when it cut against the generals head and sliced the side of his ear. Lance stayed silent.

"You son of a bitch," he grabbed Lance by the hair and threw him back in the cage and slammed it closed before Lance could get out. Iverson sent him a look but walked out as people began chatting again in whispers.

"Lance," Lotors voice rasp and Lance inhaled deeply backing away before anyone could see him as he was in the shadows against the wall. He looked at his arm as it bled and could feel the cuts around him.

"Fuck," Lance had tears in his blue eyes as he took uneven breaths while his chest heaved.

"I'm here my love, I'm still here for you," Lotor said gently above him as Lance could tell he was against the wall as well and there was a hole. Lance reached his finger through and Lotor hooked his with it.

"Don't ever do that again," Lotor sounded like he was about to cry as well. Lance had a tear run down his face.

"Okay..." He couldn't fight back the promise.

"I'll try,"