Epilouge

Lord Haru tapped the sphere and it expanded showing the exat location. "In Norrisvile, righting under Norrisvile High School. But, be warned there is a great deal of dark energy there."

Itachi drew his sword. "I'll take care of it."

Three years have passed since Randy Howard, Kirito, Itachi and Allen have heard from Sapphire. Randy and Howard are now seniors in high school, and Itachi has gone off to be an Elder of Avon. Kirito and Lord Raiden were reunited. Allen has left the Demon world leaving as it is.

Randy hasn't put the mask on since the day Sapphire sealed herself away. He threw the mask in his closet and forgot about it.

McFist has given up on his search for the ninja and now focuses his time on running his cumpany.

Randy walked down the hall with his black hair flopping in his face. He opened his locker swiftly pulling his math book out. Thereasa Fowler ran up behind Randy and jumped on his back.

Randy lunged into his locker slightly and stood straight up again. He laughed and placed her back on the ground.

"So Randy, are you going on the senior trip?" Thereasa asked.

"We're going to Scottland right? Then yeah, I'm going." Randy closed his locker with his foot from behind him. He wrapped his arm around Thereasa and walked to his next class.

Howard stumbled past Randy not even making eye contact with him. Howard rushed to his Advanced Computer class.

Under the school something began to brew. Sapphire was still frozen in the ice, but streams of water trickled down the side of the ice. Her hand was completely unfrozen, she was able to clench it and open it again.

She opened her eyes in the ice, she glared at the sorcerer as she glared her eyes turned a glowing red.

The End? Not exactly... Sapphire and Randy have unfinished business. Plus, questions still hover. Why didn't Reandy's hair turn back to normal, why is it still black? Why was the sorcerer afraid of Sapphire? Why did Sapphire call the sorcerer Eugene? What happened to Emerald after the dragon was extracted from him? Will Randy's memory ever return? Find out in book two of the Sapphire saga! The Girl Named Sapphire: The Sorcerer's Return. Comming to a wattpad near you!