The First Threat

"Ninja, we have made you this new and improved ninja suit." Lord Raiden handed Randy a black jacket like his, only there was the red swirl from the Nomicon on the back. "Like the ninja mask, when you put the hood up on this ninja jacket the ninja suit will form around you."

Randy slipped the jacket on, and put the hood up. The ninja suit formed around him, only instead on stripes on the arms and legs, they were flames.

"Aw man, this is the cheese." Randy said looking around the suit. "Now, how do I take this off?" 

"Take the mask off, then it should go back to its jacket form." Lord Haru pointed at the bottom of the mask.

Randy took the mask off, and it returned to its jacket state. 

"And for Sapphire, a new Katana." Lord Raiden handed Sapphire a long wooden box.

Sapphire opened the box and pulled out the blue sword case. 

"It's kind of heavy." She stated.

Itachi walked over to Sapphire. She handed him the sword and he took it. He swung it around a few times and handed it back to Sapphire.

"That's fairly lite, compared to what I'm used to." Itachi stated.

"Yeah well you train with a sword for hours a day." Sapphire said bitterly.

She took the sword back from Itachi and looked up at Lord Raiden.

"When you draw this sword, your demon powers will be released." Lord Raiden explained.

"Problem." Randy said.

"Yes, problem." Sapphire added on.

"What's the problem?" Lord Saito asked.

 "I'm no longer a demon." Sapphire said.

"But you're still alive." Raiden said.

"When I died I met my mother, she was a medical ninja, and she brought me back." Sapphire explained.

"You saw Mom?" Itachi asked.

"Isn't that what I just said?" Sapphire repiled bitterly.

"Well, the sword should still have the same effect." Lord Raiden said. "Try it."

Sapphire grabbed the handle, and drew the metal sword. A golden light shined from around Sapphire. Angel wings and golden flames were released from around Sapphire. She waved the sword around.

"It just became so much lighter." Sapphire said holding the sword next to her face.

"That's the whole point, the sword is now attached to you. No one else can use it as long as it is drawn." Lord Haru explained. "Itachi, try picking up the sword while its drawn.

Itachi grabbed the handle, and Sapphire let go. The swrd became so heavy it dropped to the ground; Itachi tried to lift it, but couldn't make it budge.

"See the sword refuses to cooperate with anyone, but you." Raiden said.

Sapphire picked up her sword with ease. She put the sword back in its holder, and her angel features disappeared. 

"That's a Avonalon sword isn't it? A sword that can only be used by a specific Chargin." Itachi asked.

Randy leaned over towards Sapphire. "Chargin?" 

"A Chargin is either a Fighter, Healer, Sealer, Demon, or Arch Angel. The type of people who live in Avon." Sapphire explained.

"Yes and no." Raiden replied to Itachi. "This sword was made specially for Sapphire, it adjusts to what she becomes. We made it for her to have after she graduates and her shinobi duties are fulfilled. But it seems she needs it now."