Chapter Twelve : Girly Smiles And Action Sequences

It was around eleven at night and it was still pouring heavily; Aditya watched as the droplets came and vanished on the surface of the French windows which separated the living room from the garden of his house

It was around eleven at night and it was still pouring heavily; Aditya watched as the droplets came and vanished on the surface of the French windows which separated the living room from the garden of his house. The rain was hitting on the glass windows with it's soft fingers and the sound of it was echoing in his ears. Rain was totally a blessing upon mankind.

It was such a pleasant atmosphere yet Aditya's mind was lost somewhere. He had just kissed a girl today and he couldn't get his mind off of that incident. Though he hated to admit, it was his first kiss. He and Adhya had never had any sort of intimate relationship and he was never a man who was interested in dating which implied that he was a pure virgin, which he hated to admit.

He wasn't bothered about his first kiss or whatsoever but he was concerned about it's after effects. From the moment he kissed her, he couldn't help but imagine the whole thing in his head, repeatedly. He was tempted and he was restless; this couldn't really be attraction as no way in hell can he be liking a person who wasn't attracted to humans of his own gender or maybe he can?

On top of this, Nisha was keeping secrets from him; he still hadn't forgotten the red scars on her back. From what he could remember, it looked like she was pierced with a sharp knife but he wasn't too sure. He clearly knew that it wasn't his business to care about her but he couldn't stop but wonder and the fact that she hid stuff from him didn't go well with him, even though he knew what she did was absolutely right.

He clutched his head in irritation as he groaned loudly; he hated the girl with black eyes and a mole below her left eyebrow so much. He hated her for disturbing him, for making him feel different. He despised her for making him feel a new kind of serenity inside him which undeniably made him happy.

Jeez, the girl was driving him crazy. He couldn't fire her without a proper reason and he definitely wasn't going to give in to his forbidden temptations. He was totally going to ignore her and get out of his brain, heart and soul. Only if it was that easy.

As Aditya was confused at why he was feeling so differently, Nisha had a clarity why she felt so differently. As she got back home from her shopping spree, Nisha couldn't stop smiling like a maniac. When Amrapali shouted at her for not maintaining her room properly, or when Shaan cracked lame jokes on her, all she did was smile like there's no tomorrow. She kissed Aditya and it felt so damn good.

She kept staring at the pouring rain with dreamy smile on her face as she realised the irony of her life; before she used to feel sick about the girls who acted like love sick puppies, staring dreamily at things, imagining their love interests but right now, Nisha was doing the same thing. She would stare at different things and giggle for no reason at all. She hated being like this but at the same time she loved feeling like this.