About The Third Eye Part 1

The Third Eye they say, so just why the hell is everyone in this club obsessing over this third eye.

We see it everywhere. Mostly in the base64 decoding required to squeeze meaning out of some of the poems going into the second and third act.

Yeah all that gibberish you're seeing in the poems that seem nonsensical. Decoding them in base64 gives you some pretty chilling messages.

The last bit of Yuri's poem in act 3 before her death, involves the sentence

"Her Third Eye is drawing me closer..."

Also, I know the one who has the Third eye in the first place. But let's not get into that first.

Monika mentions it during her talk near the end of Act 3 as well and even Natsuki throws a reference or two in her own encrypted poems.

The cover of Portrait of Markov as well as the Libitina Report both include obvious references to this Third Eye.

It's in a merchandise store for Christ's sake. This thing is everywhere.

But why?

And also we really need to think about the game's endings. Now if you go through the entire game and get the regular ending, Sayori is the person that ends up being positioned as President of the Club and then immediately she gains the same powers that Monika had throughout the whole game.

Luckily she is stopped by a desperate last-ditch effort by Monika, deleting the whole game before Sayori can do any further damage. Now that's interesting enough.

But, there's another ending. An ending that triggers as soon as you start the game. Delete Monika's character file and the game will start with Sayori, immediately gaining the same powers in the same way.

Realizing she's trapped in a game, she kills herself and deletes all remaining character files in the game.

If you just stay on that screen for about 10 minutes, a text will appear that says:

"Now everyone can be happy"

It seems as though whoever is placed in charge of this club just instantly becomes the catalyst for these strange game breaking powers.

And for whatever reasons, Sayori is always next in line to receive them. Despite Sayori's presidential power toward the end. There was still no indication that she gained actual sentience.

Monika was still the only character that addressed you as a player and not a protagonist. Even going as far as calling you by your own name. This has more relevance to this third eye than people think.

In fact, this game is practically telling us the answer. The secret is in the Libitina report. The test subject was reported with no trouble at all opening her third eye.

But when the time came to control and suppress its power. She failed miserably apparently. Whoever this subject was, she did not have the strength to control the very powers that she activated.

Powers such as tampering with code, the ability to delete a character file, and wipe a person from any fathomable existence perhaps.

Powers by the way that Monika repeatedly said she had very little control over. Again this falls to the results of the Libitina report. Monika always had sentience from beginning and she explicitly states this in the dialogue during Monika's Talk.

In fact, Monika's Talk is where were given a lot of the answers. The fact that she has dialogue that doubts the miraculous workings of god.

The same god the doctor seemed to have so much faith in as told by the report:

The link to the Libitina Project:
http://projectlibitina.com

"Will you not have as much faith in your personnel as you do in your god?"

So here's my explanation and whether you decide to accept it, its up to you and if you have any evidence that proves this wrong then by all means, comment it.

But my claim is this.

I think the 6 X in the report is Monika.

But I actually have reason to believe Monika willfully uploaded herself to a program and turned herself into an AI out of her own volition as a means to escape the torture of the Libitina experiment.

It says there that "Libitina has not yet recovered from the termination of XXXXXX".

I think its good to stop here. I'm kinda noticing that every part of my theories, it's getting smaller and smaller. And also I'm bad at making stops.

I have summer training for basketball. I really need to get some sleep. So just please bear with me.