Ch.1

AN I thought I will give you more to read. Enjoy.
----------------------------------------
Mitch was making breakfast waiting for the kids to wake up. Since it was their first day of school Justin was going into his Senior year, Aria and Chris were going into their sophomore year, Mariana and Carlos were going into 7th grade and Zelena was going in Kindergarten while Elizabeth got to stay home since she is still a baby.
Mitch was packing all the lunches after he put the bacon to cool down and finished scrambling the eggs. He felt arms wrap around him and felt feather like kisses going down his neck. He smiled to himself already knowing that it was his handsome husband of 2yrs. "Hey baby" "morning" Scott said in his low, husky morning voice that drove Mitch crazy. Mitch looked at the time it was 5:30 and the kids had to leave the house at 6:20 to get on the bus by 6:30. "Scotty, baby can you get the kids up?" "sure" he pecks Mitch's lips and goes up the steps. First he goes to Justin's room and knocked on the door. "Sunshine?" he heard a muffled 'go away' Scott chuckles and opens the door anyway to find Justin's alarm ringing loudly and him still covering his face with the blanket. Scott walks up to him and whips the blanket off (after turning off the alarm) leaving Justin to groan "what the fuck?!" Scott chuckles "language. now take a shower and get ready, first day of school" Justin sighs "fine i'm up...talk about beauty sleep" Scott scoffs " your just like your papa?" they then hear Mitch's voice "heard that" they both chuckle and Scott walks out the room and sighs. 1 child down 6 more to go(picture of Justin at the top)
----------------------------------------------------
AN hi me again I was thinking about it and there's gonna be a lot of of updates a day, because sadly I don't have a life or I get bored easily. Hope you enjoyed.