Ch.6

Justin walks in the highschool ready to start his senior year. He then meet's up with his friend Daphne "hey Justin" "hey Daph, what's up?" she gasps "you didn't hear?! There's supposed to be a hot new Math teacher starting today for the Seniors". Justin was shocked "really?....is he cute?" Daphne rolls her eyes "of course you out of all people will ask that." they both laugh. Yes Justin was openly gay and proud of it too. " Faggot!" someone yelled when Justin turned around to see Chris Hobbs the biggest bully since...well ever since he came out. Justin turned back around to Daphne "this is going to be a long fucking year" Daphne nods "look at the bright side...the new teacher might be gay?" Justin rolls his eyes "oh daph your so full of shit".
(Time skip)
it was 3rd period Math and Justin sat next to Daphne like always. They were talking when the door opened to reveal a very hot man (according to Justin)

( picture of Brian Kinney)he had brunette hair, and was wearing a suit with black dress pants and shoes

he had brunette hair, and was wearing a suit with black dress pants and shoes. "Hello class i'm Mr.Kinney...Brian Kinney" Justin's mouth was a gape. Daphne whispers in Justin's ear "close your mouth or flies might get in" she laughed. Justin slapped her arm lightly. Brian looked at Justin and Justin winked. Brian gulped and walked back to the white board.
After class Justin and Daphne were walking to 4th period together and talking when Justin spoke "what I would do to be under him." Daphne gasped "you can't say that...what about your parents. Their famous Mitch or Scott could go to the police and the cops would fall to their knees to put him in jail". Justin shrugs "I don't think they'll mind" Daphne smirks "how do you know?" "I don't but their my parents" they both laugh and walk off towards their next class.
--------------------------------------------
AN. Hey. What's up? I am thinking about putting more drama or dirty jokes so comment if you want that. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
👌👌👌👌👌👌