Ch.7

Aria and Chris were walking side by side when someone bumped into Chris on accident "i'm so sorry" "it's fine" Chris looked up at the voice and saw the most beautiful man on earth  the guy looked at Chris and smiled "hey, i'm Darren, i'm new" Chris starts stuttering like crazy "I-I-i'm C-C-Chris"
Aria rolls her eyes "weirdo" Chris subtly elbows her in the gut while still looking at Darren. Aria hunches over "ow." Chris shoots her a glare, she nods and looks the other way "Hey, Hannah, Spencer, Emily wait up!" she then runs off. Chris and Darren just stand their awkwardly "soooooo..." "yeah." Chris then says "nicemeetingyou" he's about to walk off but Darren says "wait." Chris looks into his green eyes "yeah?" "can you show me around?" Chris nods "yeah, sure" he smiles and they walk off together
(Meanwhile)
Aria was walking with her best friends Hannah, Emily, and Spencer. "Omg.Hannah you did not buy a sponge bob plushie" Emily says die laughing. Hannah shrugs "I had nothing else to steal" they all giggle and walk into their 4th period class 'reading with Mr.Fitz' Spencer then jokingly says "if I have to write an auto-biography this year I will scream" they all laugh, when they walk in Aria stops laughing right away. Her and Mr.fitz both say at the same time "oh shit." all the girls look at her weird "Aria. You ok?" Hannah say worry clearly present in her voice.
Aria nods slowly "yeah...i'm fine". She then sits down next to Hannah and Spencer is on her other side while Emily is in front of her.
After Aria practically speed walks out the door once the bell rings the girls follow her with confusion written all over their faces "Aria. What's. Wrong?" Spencer says. Aria takes a few deep breaths and begins her story "well, when I was all by myself I decided I would go to the pub. While I was there he was as well and I lied to him and let him think I was already in college. We traded phone #'s and we made out in the girls bathroom." all the other girls stood there mouth agape Emily started off the round of of words "What" Hannah went next "the" then Spencer "fuck" Aria sighed "look I know it sounds bad it's just...he's a really sweet guy and-" she was cut off by her phone buzzing she looked at the text it was Ezra.

Ezra-WE NEED TO TALK!

Aria sighed "-and he wants to speak to me" she looked at her phone and then put it back in her bag "ASAP" the girls nodded Aria started walking away "i'll meet you guys at lunch." she yelled back over her shoulder.

Aria was talking talking to Ezra in his office. Ezra was rubbing his temples "why?" Aria shrugged "come on Ez we can make it work." he stood up "Aria. I am a teacher you are my student...if we get caught, I could go to jail and you will go to therapy!" she grabs his hand to calm him down "buuuuuut, we won't get caught" he groans "I can't believe i'm letting you drag me into this" she flips her hair and winks making Ezra groan "fine. But we have
To be careful" he said emphasizing the word have she nods rapidly "I 100% understand Ezra" she then walks out the room with a jump in each step.