Ch.9

Scott and Mitch met up with the other parents and when they all got to the ice cream parlor the Kids all ran to each other.

Mitch laughed at Zelena and how excited she was. When they walked in the parents got the kids their ice cream, the kids sat together at a table and the parents sat together.

After they were all settled and sat down the parents started getting to know each other. "So what do you guys do for a living, I heard the principle say Pentatonix but we don't know what that is." Mitch looked at Scott then said "um, Pentatonix or PTX for short is an a capella group that were in. Were actually going on a world tour next summer."

Tan was shocked "wow. I should listen to your music." Bobby then spoke "well Tan and I are actually co-workers. We work on a tv show called Queer Eye. It's a show where we make over people who need our help."

Scott nods "nice. We should check that show out." Mitch then smiles at the other couples "so how long have you guys been together?" Tom smiles at Bobby "well we've been together for about 15yrs. Dated for ten married for 5." Rob then grabs Tan's hand "we've been together for 7 1/2 years. How about ya'll?" Mitch laughs "um, we actually have know each other since we were 10 and then we dated in highschool and I broke up with him cause I didn't want to ruin our friendship and then we reconnected during the sing off when we were 19yrs old and have been together since... Were 23 now."

Tan speaks up "wow. You guys are young." Scott grabs Mitch's hand "yup and we have 7 kids." all the parents mouths went wide.

-----------------------------------

Mitch and Scott finally came home to see all the kids home safe and sound. Kirstie was holding Elizabeth while making dinner, Aria was working on homework, Carlos and Mariana were on face time with Cody, Justin was day dreaming and Christopher was practicing piano.

When Zelena saw Kirstie in the Kitchen she ran to her and gave her a big hug "Hi auntie Kirstie." Kirstie smiles at the kid at her feet "hi Zel. How was your day. Did you make any friends?" Zelena nods "mhm. Their names are Clark and Alice." Kirstie fakes a gasp "nice." Mitch takes Elizabeth out of Kirstie's hands and says "Zel why don't you go upstairs and get ready for dinner. Aria-"
"-On it" Aria says getting up already knowing what Mitch was gonna say and picks up Zelena "come on Z bath time." they then go upstairs.

After they are out of site Scott looked at the other kids who immediately got up because they knew when they were not needed.

Mitch put Elizabeth in her Crib and then started telling Kirstie about what happened. From the principles office all the way to the ice cream parlor.

When they were done telling the story she was shocked "poor Zel, now she knows what gay people face everyday" Scott sighs "yeah, I mean she had to learn someday." Mitch frowns "I just hate that it was so soon."

When Kirstie was done cooking Scott called the kids down to eat. When the kids were all seated they started talking about their day one by one.

After Kirstie left all the kids picked up their plate, washed it and then put it in the dish rack. Except for Zel who still couldn't reach the sink so Justin washed her plate fir her like a good big brother.

"Ok. Bed time." all the kids groaned but still went to bed.

Mitch and Scott were in their room once all the kids were asleep.

Scott sighed and called out to Mitch who was on the bed on his laptop since Scott was in the bathroom "do you think the parents liked us?" Mitch shrugs "does it matter?" Mitch said not paying Scott any mind as he was to busy typing away. Mitch heard Scott sigh "yes, it does. I mean Zel already considered them besties. And I can tell that their gonna stay close for many years to come."

After Scott says that, he comes out with a towel around his bottom half. Mitch looks up and bites his lip. Scott notices and smirks he drops the towel on purpose "oops" Mitch puts his laptop on the side degreaser and kept looking at Scott.

Scott then put on pajama pants showing his hip bone and no shirt on.
"You likey?" Mitch smirks "momma definitely likey." Scott then crawled on top of Mitch and started kissing him which quickly turned into a heated make out session. Scott started sucking and biting Mitch's neck.
Mitch moaned a little too loud for his liking and covered his mouth "babe the kids are asleep." Scott rolled his eyes "so we just gave to be very *kiss* very *kiss* quiet." I nodded and let Scott do what he does best.