Ch.5

AN. Funny story I was talking to my friend and she said that she hates the word come I asked why and she said smut fanfics ruined her life I was dye laughing so hard. Anyway back to the story.
--------------------------------------------------
Scott came back down the stairs to find Mitch washing the dishes and all the kids talking and eating. Mitch looks at the time "guys it's 6:20" the kids all grab their bags and are about to go out the door before Mitch stops them "wait guys lunches. Turkey sandwich for Justin, PB&J for Aria, veggie wrap for Chris, salad for Mariana, fish sandwich for Carlos and ham sandwich with a brownie on the side for Zelena." they all said in unison "thanks papa" then they walk out the door. Scott and Mitch call behind them with 'I love you' and 'have a great day' and 'take care of each other'. Once the kids were out of site Mitch and Scott plopped down on the couch Scott kissed Mitch passionately "finally. Piece. And. Quiet" right after he said that Elizabeth started crying they both groaned and Mitch got up and went to the babys room.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short I ran out of ideas but, this is where the drama starts if you wanna find out how...keep reading.