ch.2

Next, was Arias room Scott knocked and heard a muffled 'come in' he opened the door to find Aria standing in her full length mirror. She was wearing a black short dress with noodle straps and fishnet stockings with black wedges. Her make up was simple it was just mascara and lip gloss with a little blush she has wavy brunette hair that she wore down. Scott leans against the doorway "where do you think your going dressed like that?" she turned around "please dad?, it's the beginning of my sophomore year I want to make an entrance." he sighs "fine" she squeals "yay. Thank you so much. Oh, before I forget...which earrings black dangling feathers or hoops?" Scott examines both "hoops." she nods "those are my favorite too" Scott nods "come down when your ready." she nods and turns back to the mirror to put the earrings in.(Aria at the top)
Scott walks out and goes to the room across Aria's and finds Chris brushing his hair and fixing his clothes. Which are just a t-shirt and jeans with sneakers.

 Which are just a t-shirt and jeans with sneakers

(Picture of Chris)
"Hey Chris. Breakfast and school make sure you have everything" Chris nods "ok dad". Scott nods and walks back out the room and checks his watch, 5:40. 'Not bad 3 kids in 10 mins' he thinks and heads down to Marianas room.
----------------------------------------------------------
An.hey how are you enjoying it so far just be warned the next 2 chapters are going to be introducing the others.