•Chapter 1: The First Day•

(y/n)'s POV
"Mark put me down!" I shrieked as my best friend, Mark Fischbach, lifted me up and spun me in the middle of the threatre room. My other friends, AJ and Mat were both laughing as they recorded what was happening. "Damn it guys, help me!" I laughed as I flailed in Mark's arms, knowing he was a lot stronger than me. We all froze when we heard the class door open and heard footsteps. Expecting to see the teacher, Mark carefully put me down and I held my head from dizziness. Instead of the teacher, we saw a guy about 6'1 walk in, all around our age looking around the classroom. I immediately went over to him and mock bowed. "Hello good sir!" I laughed a bit, seeing him smirk. "I'm (y/n)! These idiots but incredibly talented people are Mark, AJ, and Mat!" I said, pointing to each of them as I grinned. He nodded and smirked. "I'm Nathan Sharp but you can call me Nate." He said. I already liked this dude. "Well Nate, just by looking at you, I can tell you play the guitar, whether it be electric, or accoustic, you can play it. I can also tell you really like to sing." I said, his eyes going wide. "How did you know that?" He asked, flabbergasted. "She's guessed all of our talents the day we walked into the classroom but none of us have been able to guess hers." Mark said. "Mark can sing, act, and play a bit of guitar. AJ can sing, act, and put a whole show together and make it work in only a couple of weeks, and Mat can sing, act, and he likes to theorize. The only thing he hasn't been able to get though, are my talents even though we've been friends since Freshman year." I said, smirking. I saw Nate just nod his head. "I can act, but I'm not confident." He told me. I nodded and smirked. "I can sing, dance, act, and play the piano." I said, hearing Mark, AJ, and Mat all let out frustrated groans of me finally telling them. I went over to the lone piano in the corner of the class and started to play 'All of Me' by John Legend while singing it, my eyes closed. After I finished, I heard clapping and I opened my eyes, my face turning a light pink. "Thanks guys but it wasn't that good." I mumbled, smiling. AJ facepalmed. "Are you kidding?! We are definitely going to need you for our next musical!" He announced. I saw Nate look over at me, very confused. "You guys do musicals?" He asked. "Sure we do! There are other people in the Theatre class but not many. They are also in here at a different time of day so that's why no one else is here." Mat said. "What's this year's musical?" Nate asked. I smirked as Mark, Mat, AJ and I all yelled "Five Nights At Freddy's!" and saw how Nate's face paled a little. Guess he wasn't a fan of the game...