•Chapter 4: I Hate Hospitals•

Nate's POV
I looked around wearily at all the machines beeping around (y/n). I hated hospitals and I still do but I will stay strong for her. I already felt such a strong connection to (y/n) and when I saw her beaten and bruised form lying there on the ground, I felt so much rage but didn't want her to get even more hurt. I would have blacked out and hurt her. I hate them. I'm sure Mark took care of them but tomorrow, I'm probably gonna go off and beat them myself. Why would they do this to her? I let myself look back at her and smiled softly. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps but the machines beeping started to annoy me. Her vital signs were stable so I stepped out of the room to see Mark, AJ, and Mat. Mark had dry blood on his knuckles so I guessed he beat the shit out of them. They all walked in and started talking to (y/n). As soon as I heard her voice, I rushed in and grinned, holding her hand. "Hey princess. How are you?" I asked her. She blushed at the nickname and I chuckled. "I hurt but I'm doin alright. Much better now that you are here." She smiled. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I'm sure everything will start to look up now. At least I hope.