•Chapter 6: Finally Together•

(y/n)'s POV
Nate and I ended up going to a really cute and simple diner. As a waitress came up to us, she smiled at Nate and I. "You guys are a really cute couple! What can I get for you?" She asked, her pen and notepad in her hands. Nate looked at me and blushed, winking at me. "Thank you. Um... I'll have the special, please." He said. I looked at the menu and ordered (f/f). She nodded and wrote it down, going to give it to the chefs in the kitchen. We sat there talking and waiting for our food for about 10 minutes before she came back and put it down. "Thank you!" I said, a grin on my face as I started to dig in, moaning a little in satisfaction. I saw Nate blush more as he started to eat, watching me before realizing I was looking at him, then proceeded to look around at his other surroundings as if he wasn't looking at me. After we finished eating, I left a tip and he paid for the rest of the meal. We then started to walk- well, I limped but you get the idea- away from the car, him making sure I didn't fall because I still wasn't that used to my crutches. He led me to a small meadow with these beautiful flowers and a gorgeous lake. "Nate this is beautiful..." I said, breathless at the scene. He came up to me and put his hands on my waist, gently turning me to look at him. "Compared to you, this meadow is bland." He said, making my face turn red. I let out a giggle which turned into a gasp as he leaned closer to me, our foreheads touching. "I know we don't exactly know each other but I feel such a strong connection to you." He said, his warm breath ghosting over my lips. I smiled and kissed him, making him jump and tense before he relaxed and kissed me back. We kissed for a few minutes before pulling away, both of us out of breath. "Nate, I feel the same way." I said after catching my breath. He grinned and picked me up, twirling me as I laughed. He then helped me to the center of the meadow where his guitar sat, my eyes widening. "Nate what are you doing?" I asked, blushing. He sat me down and put my crutches in the middle of us as he strummed his guitar. He started to play a familiar tune and I gasped, singing with him as he played. I hope this never ends...