•Chapter 5: Embarrassment In The Mornings•

(y/n)'s POV
I woke up in a bit of pain and I coughed. The doctor said it was normal and I had to be under constant watch from someone close to me and since Mark and the others were all busy, Nate gladly stepped up to help me since my parents were out of town. Speaking of Nate, I jumped when he came in, his eyes widening and a blush rising on his face when he realized I was in a flannel and underwear from last night. I looked at him and my face turned red when I saw he was just in a towel. Him and I both started to stutter in embarrassment before he left the room. I got up and got changed into something comfortable yet flexible even though I had to use crutches from some of my wounds. I quickly got ready and left the room. I was at Nate's house which would explain why he came into the room thinking I would still be asleep. I limped down to the bathroom where Nate would most likely be. I knocked on the door and it was hesitantly opened so I could only see Nate's eyes. "Yes Nate, I'm dressed now." I chuckled and moved, covering my eyes to show he could go. He rushed past me and got changed quickly, a blush still on his face. He grabbed his keys and smiled. "We are going out for lunch and then I'm treating you to ice cream!" He said cheerfully. "You do-don't have to do that Nate." I blushed but followed him, a smile on my face. "No but I want to." He chuckled and kissed my hand, winking. I sighed and smiled, a bigger blush forming on my face as he laughed. He led me to his car and helped me in, putting my crutches in the backseat for me. "Thanks Nate." I blushed and laughed a bit. "No problem princess." He answered. I feel genuinely happy when I'm with him... What's wrong with me?