•Chapter 2: Try Outs•

(y/n)'s POV
It was already the weekend since school started on a Friday for some unknown reason but we were holding auditions for our Musical. I was excited to see all the talents that everyone possessed, even if they doubted themselves like I did. I knew it was gonna be everyone in theatre or chorus but we also would have some band kids to make the soundtrack. With my luck, which is good, it would be the same people as last year. Mark, AJ, Mat, and I but now Nate. I was extremely excited to hear Nate sing, if he even showed up. The auditions started at noon and now it was 3 with no sign of Nate. We had gone through a lot of people, accepting about all of them since we would need people for cameras. It wasn't going to be live since that would be difficult to do with puppets and whatnot. We already made the lyrics and knew what we wanted to do and since no one had shown up for a while, I let my mind wander to Nate. His eyes, which were a dark brown almost black. His hair which was just about the same color of his eyes, but a tint darker. His clothes which were usually gray or black, sometimes white. I had already figured out most of his personality which was kind, funny, extremely smart, and a good- I was thrown from my thoughts when I saw a hand in front of my face. "(Y/n)!" I heard then looked up, my face flushing to a pink color as I saw the same guy I was just thinking of. He had a smirk on my face and I flushed more, chuckling. "Sorry! Go ahead and do whatever part you want!" I said then waited till he was ready before he started singing and playing the guitar. My eyes widened in shock when I heard him sing, my heart melting. He was amazing. No, spectacular and much more. He was a heart throb. He could make any girl fall for him and it looks like I already have...