9 ;.; Wisdom

{Tyler's POV}

Wisdom, the Lady of the House, I swear looks like someone I know. A person from my dreams, I think.

(Throwback)

I was walking in a golden field, wandering around. In the distance there was a beautiful pink tree. I wanted so much to go to that tree, but it was much to far. I walked forever, but I never reached it. Suddenly, I was falling. I found I was in a cave, the shadows cast a pink, crystal pattern. I looked up and saw a woman. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had long, flowing black hair that cascaded down her shoulder in waves and golden eyes with pink flecks. She wore a white dress, that looked Greek and she wore gold sandals. "Tyler." She said and held her hand out delicately.
I took her hand and she led me to an opening. She waved her hand and pictures started flashing. Pictures of me looking sad and hopeless. "It won't always be like this, Tyler." I looked at her incredulously. How could that be?
She waved her hand, and new pictures showed up. Pictures of me smiling, pictures of me with a little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, pictures of me and a beautiful, tall blonde woman with blue eyes, we were laughing. We looked...happy. "This could be your life." Wisdom finished. "Just follow the path...."

The dream faded.

(End of flashback)

Oh! I remember it all know!
That dream, maybe it wasn't a dream at all.
"Now," Began Wisdom, "You cannot stay here forever, it's degrading to the body. It will eventually lead to your demise. Michael and I have discussed this, and we think that it is fitting to send you back to the earth realm."

"B-but, what a-about the little problem I had on earth?" I said.

Wisdom and Michael stole a look at each other before Wisdom said, "Well, we would place an angelic charm on you, but it will disappear in about a month." Wisdom leaned towards me, "There is one way to be safe."

"What do I do? I'll do anything." I was desperate, I couldn't live how I was.

"Just find her." Wisdom said, her eyes lit up almost glowing.

Who is her? I thought.
But deep down I knew who she was referring to. The beautiful blonde woman from my dream. I knew it, she was referring to her. I just knew it. I looked at Wisdom she was smiling at me with a knowing look. She knew I got the message.

"Can we get started now?" Josh spoke up.

"Ah, yes immediately." Michael said, he clasped his hands together and stood, as did Wisdom. He gestured us to follow them. We followed them as they went down a long hallway, decorated with art from various artists. Michael stopped at an oak door with carvings of sun, moons, and stars. He opened the door and Wisdom followed him. Inside the room the walls were decorated with purple, velvet wallpaper. It was enchanting, to say the least. There was yarn, leather, herbs, and glass bottles all around the room. Wisdom walked over to a jar of herbs and scooped some into a small, glass dish and moved on to another herb jar. "Leather or wool yarn?" She questioned.
"Leather. I guess." I said to her. Josh, who was beside me nodded and said, "Yeah what he said."
She nodded and cut, two pieces of thin leather strips. She moved to the wooden table in the middle of the room. She poured a flask of water into a small bowl and poured the herbs into it. She lit a fire underneath the bowl with just a look. Me and Josh were shocked, I guess angelic people have cool superpowers. The water started boiling and Wisdom put the leather strips into the water. They bubbled all over the place and looked like little sea monsters bowing up and down on the waves.
She took out metal prongs and took them out and dried them. Wisdom looked at us and smiled mischievously at us, "Now for the fun part!" She placed her hands over the leather strips and a beautiful golden light emerged from her palms.

"Wow." I whispered. I looked over at Josh, who looked amazed.
The light disappeared and she took the leather strips and walked to us.
Taking my hand she tied the leather around my wrist and did the same to Josh. "These will provide you protection in the earth realm. But before me and Michael send you back, you have to undergo the trial. It'll be a breeze." She smiled and said, "Shall we prepare?"

Oh goodness. This would kill me but I'm practically already dead. I thought.

//\\//\\//\\

Vote. Comment.
Stick around for the next chapter.

|C|