36

Zach's POV

It's been about seven months since Kenz and I got engaged, and we are going on tour again. We finally released an album and we are going on tour for the album.

"Zachary get pack child my lord we have to be at the airport by 7." Kenzie says smacking me with a shirt.

"Ok chill no need to abuse me." I say starting to pack again. "Are you happy to be going on tour again?" she asks looking up from her suitcase.

"I mean yeah it is great getting to see the fans and being able to perform the songs on stage." I say smiling just thinking of the feeling of being on stage.

"You are adorable." Kenzie says walking to my side of the bed, where I had my suitcase. "I know." I say smirking and grabbing her waist.

"Hey hands off you might be engaged but she is still my little sister!" Jack says as he walks past our room. Kenzie leans closer to my ear and whispers, "We will continue that later."

I swear the things this girl does to me.

<<skip packing and airport cause it is boring>>

We land in Minnesota and I have to try and wake Kenzie up, but this girl is impossible to wake up.

"Kenz, come on wake up." I say shaking her. "Fiiiiiineeeee" she says standing up and using me as a prop.

"Stop being so cute and hurry up we have a show to get to." Corbyn says pushing Kenzie and I.

"Aye watch it Corbitch I am a beast when I am tired, I can and I will end you." Kenzie says turning around to face him. "She is trust me, Jack and I both know." I say as Jack nods his head in agreement. 

"Ok I know who not to disturb." Corbyn says as he playfully backs up a bit. "Um nah you're my best friend I want harm you." she says as she leans on my shoulder.

<<>>

"This is my least favorite part of airports the luggage pick-up, I mean it takes so long to find all of your luggage." Daniel complains as we wait. "I agree with the giraffe." Kenzie says fully awake now that she has had her coffee.

"No you guys just aren't patient enough." Jonah says as he take a sip of his own coffee.

"I mean they do have a point especially if you have enough luggage to last you a whole tour." I say sitting down. "See, we aren't impatient." Kenzie and Daniel say at the same time.

<<>>

Word Count~ 422

I know that was a weird place to stop the chapter but deal with it. (That was rude I'm sorry)