Chapter 1

[New York, Apartment complex, 12:30 PM]

Anna: (Walking into the living room toward the loud music) "Hey what are you guys up to out here?"

Louis: (Jumping all around, dancing, singing at the top of his lungs to the Harry Styles song Kiwi blaring from the radio) "What does it look like? My husband is on the radio, meaning I must sing along...loudly."

Olivia: (sitting on the couch, annoyed) "We were waiting for you, but then Harry came on...and you know how that goes."

Anna: (Sits down next to Olivia on the couch)

Olivia: "What time are you leaving?" (Ripping her eyes away from Louis to look at Anna).

Anna: (Curiously watching Louis shimmy and thrust around the living room) "I don't know, I think I'm going to leave tomorrow morning. It's kind of a far drive, but it will be worth it. (Still staring at Louis).

Louis: (Stops dancing to catch his breath, panting) "Where the hell did you find this woman again?" (Turns down the music).

Anna: "I found her online. She seems legit. I just want to go talk to her."

Louis: "You mean you found some random woman online who sells magical concoctions and you're just gonna go there tomorrow and do what exactly?" (Pointedly)

Olivia: (Hurriedly, flailing her arms around) "Yeah I mean this does sound a little sketchy. Do you even know this woman's name or anything about her? Is this safe? Are you sure you don't want us to go with you?"

Anna: (Kind of annoyed) "You need to CALM down. Its all gonna be fine! I looked into it. Her name is Jade. She isn't what you're thinking. She's not some decrepit old woman in the woods. You guys don't need to worry, I will be fine. And I'm not dragging you guys all the way there with me."

Olivia: "We aren't trying to pester you, we just want you to be safe"

Louis: (Sassy) "Yeah, and to be fair, you are going to see some lady you have never met just to inquire about a love potion. A LOVE potion, for crying out loud. You do realize how crazy that sounds right?"

Anna: "I see where you guys are coming from, but I just want to see if it's real. This woman claims to be able to make anyone fall in love with you. Who better to test that out on other than Harry Styles?" (Gets up to leave, Louis and Olivia follow).

Olivia: "You know how insane you sound right now, right?"

Anna: "I'm not crazy, I'm just in love." (Yells) "And I need him to love me back!"

A/N: Since this is the first chapter, it is quite short. I'm sure as the chapters go on they will get longer as my ideas will start to flow better. I'm still trying to figure out how I want this to go, as this whole idea is still in its infancy, so bear with me. :)