Chapter 18

"Oh my god. I'm pregnant." She breathed out. Her back falls against the bathroom door and she slides down to the floor, cradling her knees in her arms.

"What am I going to do?" She asked herself, panic clawing it's way up her throat. Her shallow breaths and crying rattle through the bathroom door.

A knock on the door startled her causing her to scramble away from it.

"Liv? Are you okay?" Anna's soft voice comes through the door. When she receives no answer she tries opening the door, but it's locked.

"Olivia, open this door right now! I can hear you having a panic attack." Anna yelled through the door.

After a minute of waiting, Anna is about to start banging on the door when it cracks open revealing a tear stained cheek Olivia.

"Liv, what's wrong?" Anna pouted at her before pushing herself inside the bathroom.

Olivia moves out of the way and reveals her collection of pregnancy tests on the counter.

Anna's hands fly to her mouth. "Oh my god. Liv! You're pregnant?"

Olivia stares straight ahead but nods her head to answer Anna.

"Oh Liv! This is exciting! Why are you so sad?"

Olivia bows her head, wiping her cheeks with shaking fingers. "We're on tour. It's not ideal to be pregnant right now. And I don't know how Niall is going go react. This isn't something we've talked about." She admits, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Anna pulls her into a hug, softly cradling her head. "Olivia Grace, Niall is going to be so thrilled! I promise you that. You can do this! Who cares if we're on tour? It'll be over by the time your due!"

Olivia pulls from her embrace. "You really think he'll be thrilled?" She asks in a hopeful tone.

"Of course babe! He loves you so much! What better person to be the mother of his child? It's all gonna be fine. Now, let's get you cleaned up so we can go watch our boys on stage tonight. It'll give you some time to clear your head and think about how you're going to tell Niall." Anna says as she starts wiping the mascara from Olivia's cheeks.

- - -

By the time Niall's set was on, Anna had convinced Olivia to make Niall a sign letting him know the news. As he begins his last song she holds up the sign from her spot in VIP.

Niall always looks up to VIP before he sings this song because it's dedicated to Olivia. Right as he steps up to the microphone he looks up and sees that Olivia is holding up a sign.

"Oh guys it looks like my girl has a nice little sign up there for me. What does that say?" He squints as he tries to read it.

"Congratulations! You're gonna be a daddy!" Niall reads aloud, his eyes bugging as he realizes what he just read.

Niall stutters as he tries to comprehend. "Holy shit babe! You're pregnant?!" Niall screams, his face lit up in elation.

Olivia puts down the sign and nods her head at him and smiles,  tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my god this is amazing! Get your ass down here and give me hug!" Niall yells to her.

When she finally makes her way to him he engulfs her in a warm embrace before leaning away go cup her cheeks in his hands.

"I love you so much." He says before placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" Niall yells to the crowd as he pumps his fist into the air in victory.