2➢ scared & failing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

johnny orlando

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

it's currently 2;30 am and i'm scared as hell. my girlfriend has gone missing. i rush out of my room, not even thinking to knock, i barge into lauren's room waking her up immediately. 

"john!" she whisper-screams. "it's nearly 3 am!" whoops, she sounds mad.

"i don't care! kenzie has gone missing!" she immediately sits up in her bed turning her lamp on, which sits on her bedside table. her eyes squint, adjusting to the light. she rubs her eyes making her vision go clearer.

"are you serious or kidding?" she studies my face, trying to see if i'm kidding or not.

"why would i joke about this, lauren!" angry laces through my voice. "my girlfriend has gone missing!" i stand in the middle of her room, shirtless with a pair of sweatpants on. she sits up in her bed.

"well, what are you going to do?" she yells, in a whisper tone.

"find her, obviously!" i whisper-yell back to her.

"johnny! it's 3 am, you can't go out now!" she makes a clear point, but i ignore it anyway. "she has probably just gone for a walk! maybe brynn needed her urgently." she states two valid points.

"lauren, i've called her and texted her so many times and nor has she picked up or replied." i stand there rubbing my arms trying to heat me up in lauren's cold room.

"john, just got back to sleep and we will head out early morning." i sigh, walking back out of lauren's room and quietly shutting the door behind me. i stroll back into my room shutting the door. i through my window to still see no light on in kenzie's room.

i pick up my phone once more and dial 111. 

"good morning, would you like police, fire or ambulance?"

"police, please. my girlfriend has gone missing."

-

my phone starts to buzz the familiar noise of my alarm clock, i roll over hitting my phone several times to stop the annoying sound. i grasp my phone from my bedside table, going into the gang's group chat.

-

juanorlando; everyone come to my house asap. no questions asked.

byrnnbabe; what happened?

banannie; brynn he literally just said no questions asked.

brynnbabe; opps, sorry

brynnbabe; omw

haydensum; picking up carson and we will be there

banannie; brynn pick me up.

brynnbabe; ok i'll be there soon.