13➢ reconnecting

um hi... long time no see... enjoy this long awaited chapter... xx

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mackenzie ziegler

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

john and i decided it was the best to take a break from each other and gather our feelings.

here i am, 3 months later, getting ready to meet up with john. my hands shake nervously as i attempt to curl my hair. i quietly curse as i burn the side of my head. my nude painted lips are parted as i focus hard to make my hair into the classic beach hair look. 

my life had changed rather significantly in the last 3 months. my friend group had changed. i became more social and was attending parties. i was hanging out with other people, that weren't johnny. that was the biggest change. 

i'm not going to lie, i wanted to look my best to see johnny again and picking my outfit was the hardest part. a pile of clothes started to gather up outside my walk-in closet. i decided that wearing maddie's clothes was the best option

-

liked by

liked by... maddiezieg, austn and 671,982 others

kenz: got the butterflies 🦋

comments:

emilyskinner: gorgeous

maddiezieg: kenz seriously stop wearing my clothes

                         → kenz: 😯

kenziefans124: your so pretty mackenzie!!

maddieandkenzie: ziegler genes are mad 

284,837 more...

i park my car right outside of the restaurant, anxiously biting my fingernails. i take 2 minutes to relax myself before getting out. i grab my purse off the front seat, before making my way out. i lock my car and nervously bite my bottom lip. i enter the restaurant, scanning it out, before i spot johnny over in the corner looking out the window. 

i take a deep breath in before i confidently stride towards him. his head turns and we immediately lock eyes. his straight mouth slightly curves upwards, making my heart flutter. he stands up from his chair greeting me with a friendly hug.