Persuasion

Keith POV
I was sitting in my room reading a book about how to do animal surgery when Shiro walked in and told me to follow him. I put my book down and head out the door after Shiro.

We enter the Living room and I immediately get suspicious. Everyone else was there waiting patiently with looks of excitement.
"What's going on?"
I ask.
"We're playing truth or dare!"
Lance practically yells.

He broke this once in a lifetime day of peace with those five words. Like hell I was going to play that game of death and secret spilling just because Shiro told me to.

"No."
I say and leave the room. I could hear Shiro running behind me and calling my name, but I didn't stop. He finally caught up to me and pulled me back to the room.
"We are all doing this as a bonding exercise, whether you like it or not."
Shiro began, he was glaring at me.

"You will be allowed five skips, but at the end of the game, the person who uses the least amount of skips gets extra points. Pidge installed a program in the system that will keep track of points, along with computer generated questions."

————————————————————————————————————

What the paladins didn't know was that Matt was actually typing in the questions in a separate room. Oh man Matt had some things in store for the paladins.

————————————————————————————————————

I really wanted to protest. There was quite a lot of secrets that I had and didn't want to tell the other paladins. Like me being gay, or that my parents abused me, or the reason I was always the loner, or why I grow my hair out long, or that I've always wanted to be a veterinarian.

I  looked across the room and locked eyes with Lance, there was a spark in his eyes that made me want to beat him at this game. Lance was going down, though I was probably going to use all my skips. This was going to be the worst day of my life.

The game begins.