The game begins

Keith POV
I felt completely and utterly scared as I sat down to the right of Lance and waited for the game to start. Finally a screen was displayed before the group showing the seven friends in separate pictures. I looked down when I saw my picture. It was me as a child with bruises all over my body. I had a huge smile, wore a doctors coat, and had my hair in a pony tail. I could feel the others eyes on me as the game started.
Lance truth or dare
"Dare!"
Lance immediately said. He was clearly excited about this game, while I on the other hand wanted to die. Why had I agreed to this anyway?
Give a lap dance to the person on your right

There was a moment of silence. I looked up at lance and blushed. He was going to give me a fucking lap dance? OH FUCK NO!!!!!

"Yeah........ so how about no."
I said it with a expressionless face and monotone voice, though I was literally dying on the inside.
"I'm.... gonna use a skip"
Lance said. Pidge groaned but said nothing. We moved on
Keith truth or dare

"Truth"
I said. The computer thought for a moment before asking
Why do you have bruises in this picture
I sat there horrified, not daring to say a word. They couldn't find out, no, they wouldn't t find out.
"Skip"
I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in between my legs. I could already feel myself breaking and we've only had two turns. The whole room was silent for a moment, even the computer.
"Keith-"
Shiro began, but I cut him off.
"I. Said. Skip."
The game continued.
Pidge truth or dare

"Dare!"
She said it with such cheerful ness that I was slightly cured of my depression.
Chug a gallon of cottage cheese
Pidge groaned but still did the dare anyway. She went to the kitchen and took out a gallon of cottage cheese that I'm surprised we had. She actually chugged it down. Like literally chugged it down. It was kinda amazing how fast she was able to eat all that cottage cheese. The game moved on. Soon, it was the end of round one. I was in third place, behind Shiro and Allura. We continued onto round two. This time, we had different pictures. My picture showed me walking home from school when I was about fifteen. I was much more battered up then the last photo, I had bruises running up both my arms, cuts all across my face, and a deep set frown. I looked away from the screen, afraid to even look at the others. Luckily they asked nothing, but I could feel their eyes on me.
Lance truth or dare
"Truth"
Are you bisexual
"Yes-"
Lance cut himself off as soon as he said his answer. His hands shot in and he covered his mouth, blushing a dark red. Everyone, including me, was staring at him.
"Ummmmmm, ignore that"
Lance said quickly. The game moved on
Keith truth or dare
"Truth"
I said, knowing the consequences of choosing a dare.
Why do you have cuts and bruises in this picture
I looked down once again.
"Skip"
I didn't know why the computer kept asking these complicated questions, like how did it even know what my picture looked like? Unless there was a person behind there. It was probably Matt, I haven't seen him all day and he hasn't popped into the living room so it's a safe assumption.
"Keith, why do you have cuts and bruises in this picture?"
Hunk said in a quiet tone, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear it.
"Skip"
I said it glumly, suddenly interested in a loose string on my jacket. The game continued.
Pidge truth or dare
"Truth"
Have you figured out why Keith is banged up in the pictures
"....yes"
She said. I whipped my head to face Pidge with shocked eyes.
"It's because.... we'll...."
Pidge grabbed my arm and led me out into the hallway
"Keith, were you abused?"
She asks in her serious voice. I could only hesitantly nod. She didn't look surprised, but just sad.
"Why don't you tell anyone about it?"
"..... I just don't want to worry anyone..."
I was lying. I had other reasons for it, and Pidge seemed to realize that.
"Listen Keith, I'm going to tell everyone in there that you were abused whether you like it or not. I will not give into any pleas."
She said coldly and walked back into the room leaving me to follow her in.
"Listen guys, the reason Keith is so messed up in that picture is because-"

CLIFFHANGER! MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
(I swear this is how all authors act when they do cliffhangers. It's kinda empowering. Anyway, here's the rest of the chapter.)

"Keith was abused."
The words sent shivers up my spine and I could feel the color drain out of my skin.
"He what?"

REAL CLIFFHANGER TIME MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA