3

"Keith was abused"
Pidge said it with a slight waver in her voice, like she was about to break down into tears. I stared at her, completely scared and horrified about what she had just said. I could feel my suppressed feelings finally bubbling to the surface. My heart swelled and a lump was starting to form in my throat. There was a small voice inside my head telling me that everything would be okay and they would try to help me, but I ignored that voice. A much louder voice yelled in my brain that they were going to do what everyone else has done, run away and ignore me. Harass me.
Hurt me.
Try to kill me.
The voice only grew louder as the silence in the room continued, I was sure the voice was not in my head, but being said by the very people I once called friends. I was positive, yet their mouths weren't moving. Why weren't they saying anything? It was strange, I heard their voices yet they stayed quiet. I heard them, I can still hear them, they aren't my friends anymore.

They're monsters.

I turned and ran out of the room, ignoring the yells and shouts that filled my ears. I ran straight to my room and locked my door. I've had enough of life, enough of pain, enough of everything in this universe.

I just want to die.

Pidge POV

I felt horrible, I literally told the whole castle that Keith had been abused when he had been clear that there was a reason he didn't want to tell everyone. I may have just ruined the entire game for everyone, especially Keith. On the screen wrote the words
Lance truth or dare
Lance and everyone else looked at the screen in astonishment, it wasn't even Lances turn.
"Uh, Dare."
Go comfort Keith
Okay, I swear this computer isn't just a computer. How could it even know? Then it hit me, Matt. He hasn't shown up at all during the time that we played the game and the game showed obvious signs of human intelligence, so it had to be Matt. Then, he saw what we just saw, and he knew, and he saw what was going on in Keith's room.
"Lance, you have to go now."
I said in a urgent and scary tone. Lance jumped and turned to me
"But why?"
"What do you think Keith is doing at this very moment. This very moment in which his biggest secret was just spilled and when he saw your reaction. Did you see the look of absolute horror and terror on his face? He ran away, to his room, alone. Who knows what he's doing right now. You need to go get him now, so we can finish the game."
Lance had a cold sweat starting on his face but he still nodded. He soon rushed out the door and in Keith's rooms direction. I sighed in relief, Matt knew how Lance felt about Keith, and how Keith felt about Lance, so it was no wonder he chose Lance to go comfort his crush. The day was almost over, yet nobody felt tired. All of us were pumped with adrenaline, waiting for Lance to come back with good news.

2 hours later

Lance finally came back looking roughed up and tagged, though a huge smug grin was set on his face.
"I did it"
We're his only words before he fell into the couch and immediately was put into a heavy sleep.
"Did what?"
Allura asked. I shrugged
"Let's go check on Keith"
I suggested, hoping that he meant he saved Keith. We all nodded and headed to Keith's room. When we entered, we looked around to see Keith laying on the bed passed out. At least he wasn't dead, or worse. Shiro walked over to Keith and gently shook his shoulders. Keith's eyes slowly opened and widened.
"S-Shiro?"
Suddenly overcome with emotions, Keith's eyes teared up and he began crying. He enclosed Shiro in a big hug and kept saying things like I'm sorry, or I didn't mean it. Soon enough, Shiro calmly pulled away and looked into Keith's eyes.
"How about we finish that game of truth or dare?"

Sorry this is so short, I just got some comments saying to update this book and I was like sure, why not. I didn't really have a plan for this so I just went with cane to mind and this baby popped out. I'll probably be able to update during the weekend or sometime next week. Btw, I don't update that often so if you want me to write something, just tell me.